Aside from the keynote speeches and Garry Cook's Q&A, the main thrust of Blues inaugural Open House event were the 'breakout' presentations. Guests were split into groups of roughly 20 and were guided to various points around St. Andrew's to hear just what's being going on under the owners

[keeprighton1875.wordpress.com]
Thanks Tatts, very informative write up.
21:52, Thu 30 Nov
Thanks Tatts, really positive feedback from Dan and yourself. I’m excited and aware results on the pitch might take some time to follow the advancements off it.
Thanks mate, really informative read.
I don’t think we realise how lucky we are. When we were pleading for change over the last few years, I don’t think any of us in our wildest dreams , believed we would have owners like Wagner & Knightead. To have owners with such drive, such an unbelievable vision and future plans and with the finances to back it up, is incredible. What really stands out from your piece is that we now have such a substantial leadership team in place of highly qualified, well respected people. The future has never been so bright for us. I know things on the pitch have started shakily and for some that’s all they can see but building a top class infrastructure throughout the club will leave us in such a powerful position going forward. We are in the infancy of this project and we must not lose sight of the bigger picture. I know for some the results on the pitch is all that matters and obviously that is the only way success will be measured but by building this incredible infrastructure, success on the pitch will follow 👍🏼
Interesting that we were 14th for "wealth generation" last season. So 8th if one excludes the parachute teams. With half the ground closed that's not too bad.
Thank you for this, great read!