06:00, Fri 1 Dec
Plenty has been written, blogged and released by the press, club and fans about the Open House since Monday so it's been tricky working out what I can add of relevance to make it a worthwhile contribution. I made copious notes that I certainly don't want to 'go to waste', Read More

[joysandsorrows.co.uk]
07:40, Fri 1 Dec
Tom Ross. What a grifter. Hope he didn’t get any applause?

More important what biscuits did you get?
KC
07:54, Fri 1 Dec
TheBlueNation
Tom Ross. What a grifter. Hope he didn’t get any applause?

More important what biscuits did you get?

Tom Ross. The opportunist returns.
09:31, Fri 1 Dec
KC
Enjoyed most of that, different enough from other stuff that’s been posted. Buggers been bitten by the verbosity bug though. We need a listen to posts button.
09:50, Fri 1 Dec
Tha Project OBE
Enjoyed most of that, different enough from other stuff that’s been posted. Buggers been bitten by the verbosity bug though. We need a listen to posts button.

Something I want to implement on my site next year, funnily enough.
"As Tom Ross succinctly put it, though, we’ve had a ‘torrid ten years under the previous owners’."

He's allowed to say this after he did so much to help.

"It's a tough job isn't it Peter, would you like me to maintain that speed or go a bit faster Peter, let me know when you're close Peter".

tosspot.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
12:51, Fri 1 Dec
As usual, a well written and informative article. Thanks very much.
12:52, Fri 1 Dec
My lad wrote it. I'll pass it on. He's grateful. I'll ask him about the biscuits.
12:55, Fri 1 Dec
Russell Leond
My lad wrote it. I'll pass it on. He's grateful. I'll ask him about the biscuits.

Viennese whirls. I tweeted a pic at the time.
16:25, Fri 1 Dec
El Mayor
Russell Leond

Yeah, he says you impressed him with the foresight of taking a photo, knowing the naysayers would focus on that. £1.5m spent on a new pitch by the owners, fans giving up 5 hours of their time to feedback to fellow fans, what kind of biscuits did I miss out on? 😉
20:39, Fri 1 Dec
Russell Leond
El Mayor
Russell Leond

Yeah, he says you impressed him with the foresight of taking a photo, knowing the naysayers would focus on that. £1.5m spent on a new pitch by the owners, fans giving up 5 hours of their time to feedback to fellow fans, what kind of biscuits did I miss out on? 😉

Biscuit envy 👍