09:16, Fri 1 Dec
I know it's been covered before, but where do people park on a matchday that's relatively secure and not too far to walk? Bringing my 7 year old daughter for her first Blues mens game tomorrow.

Thanks
09:21, Fri 1 Dec
Street parking and traffic around the game has been a nightmare for the last two games despite getting there at least an hour before the game. There used to be a place in Arthur St for £5 but they have stopped doing it since the Ipswich game. I would also be interested in knowing if there are other options that’s reasonably easy to get away from after the game. The lack of secure parking is an issue up there. Have already had one car stolen a few years back.
09:24, Fri 1 Dec
Did someone recommend Bordesley Girls School?
I know it's been covered before, but where do people park on a matchday that's relatively secure and not too far to walk? Bringing my 7 year old daughter for her first Blues mens game tomorrow.

Thanks

The start of a life of misery. Lucky lass.
09:33, Fri 1 Dec
Taities Rambo

Ofsted rate it as good.
09:34, Fri 1 Dec
Tha Project OBE

Thanks

Disappointed. I thought you were on board FB.
Taities Rambo

Probably one of the villa youth coaches.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
Tha Project OBE

Thanks

We've been season ticket holders at Blues Women for 2 years so she's already sampled some misery! She wants to see what St Andrews is like with more than 1600 people there. Hopefully we'll exceed this tomorrow
09:39, Fri 1 Dec
Taities Rambo

Thanks

Are you looking for a car park where you pay? If so try the church located between the Roost and the ground. Think its £5

Free to park on the side of the railway all the way down the bottom half of Bolton Road.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
09:40, Fri 1 Dec
Tha Project OBE

Thanks

Disappointed. I thought you were on board FB.

Those last two words were meant sincerely. She is a lucky lass.

Also, I’m never on board with anything. The fecking jury is still out as far I’m concerned. Ya can’t trust capitalists. You should know that.
09:44, Fri 1 Dec
Waiting on the platform then 😁
09:55, Fri 1 Dec
Taities Rambo

Yes I've started parking there now as it's £5 cash and they lock the gates. Be warned though, the traffic around there is a nightmare so don't expect a quick arrival or getaway.

I used to park at the Ibis Hotel but recently fell foul of their ANPR system. After the Ipswich game we went to pay at the machine but the screen had completely frozen, making it impossible. There was a helpline which I called, but I was only able to leave a message which I did, giving my number and car registration. I also made a point of taking a video of the payment screen not working when tapped. Just as well, as a couple of weeks ago they had the nerve to send me a PCN charge! Needless to say, it's been challenged along with the video as evidence. I haven't heard their response yet, but I certainly won't be parking there again!
10:32, Fri 1 Dec
Thank for the guidance

Here's hoping for a good game and the right result!
10:46, Fri 1 Dec
I've been parking at the girls school for years. Getting away is a piece of piss if you're turning left out of there heading back towards Saltley, Alum Rock. You can cut up into the side roads and there's zero traffic.
10:54, Fri 1 Dec
I think you can pay to park at the school on St Andrew's Street right by the ground.
Bordesley Village Primary.

The traffic is awful afterwards.

Anywhere that requires you to come down Garrison Lane or St Andrew's Road to get out is very slow.
I was still on Lower Dartmouth Street near Bainsey's at 6 pm after the Leeds game.
Since then I've parked on Landor Street by the freight depot.
It's a bit of a walk, and massively scruffy round there - even for areas around Blues.
But there are enough people parking there.
You can get out down Landor Street to Saltley Viaduct pretty quickly.