10:15, Fri 1 Dec
Latest Birmingham City news from BirminghamLive includes the injury latest before the meeting with Rotherham United

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
11:42, Fri 1 Dec
Blimey what a revelation
11:46, Fri 1 Dec
This Roberts transfer looks more mental every week.

We miss Anderson, I feel for him with him only having a one year deal to impress.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
12:21, Fri 1 Dec
A fit Anderson would make a big difference . Roberts is the sicknote to end all sicknotes -what's worse we knew it when he signed and only took him on for a ludicrous length of time to keep the club medics in a job
12:25, Fri 1 Dec
the 4 year deal was to do with FFP i reckon.

hindsights a wonderful thing of course but i doubt they sign Roberts if they knew they'd sign a decent trialist in Anderson

hope Roberts is alright, had a torrid time the last couple of years.
12:54, Fri 1 Dec
Roberts was a disastrous signing he only played 19 games in 2 years for Leeds how did he pass his medical it must have showed some issues.
12:56, Fri 1 Dec
kiddiezulu
Roberts was a disastrous signing he only played 19 games in 2 years for Leeds how did he pass his medical it must have showed some issues.

Done this before, medicals are not pass / fail

A medical shows the issues, the club makes a decision on what to do. Some will take a gamble, some won't.
13:28, Fri 1 Dec
Nikola Zigic
This Roberts transfer looks more mental every week.

We miss Anderson, I feel for him with him only having a one year deal to impress.

Seems to be taking a long time given the type of injury it seemed to be? What is up with him? Thought he did alright for us earlier in the season.

I hope Hall isn’t one of those players who is always on the verge of being fit.