18:11, Fri 1 Dec
I can see a shake up coming.

Etheridge

Laird Sanderson Roberts Buchanan

JJ Sunjic

Dembele Stansfield Miyoshi

Burke.
18:18, Fri 1 Dec
Got a feeling he will start with the back 4 that finished on Wednesday.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
18:19, Fri 1 Dec
If that's the line up I'll donate £500 to the charity thread
18:27, Fri 1 Dec
Fair enough. Ruddy, Aiwu and Bielik were below par on Wednesday

Sunjic has been good, Roberts has no baggage with Rooney and Ruddy needs a kick up the backside. Juke can’t do 2 games in four days.

I’m not forecasting that line up, but l wouldn’t be surprised with Rooney. £500 is brave!
18:35, Fri 1 Dec
I think Buchanan may move to centre back with Samderson and Drameh left back. Burke cannot be on his own up front. Simply nowhere near good enough to do that. As I have said on another thread our best front four is obvious but my guess is Rooney will continue with two up front and leave us wide open again.
18:45, Fri 1 Dec
Although Stansfield is in the the three attacking midfielders in my possible line up, he’d be virtually next to Burke. Burke is fast and does get his head to the ball which Stansfield would benefit from, as he’d create space for him.

I agree that Burke is not a sole striker, but his speed will add to an effective press too.
18:58, Fri 1 Dec
Rooney is probably following this thread for ideas 👍
Every government has its secret service branch. America, CIA; France, Deuxième Bureau; England, MI5. NATO also has its own. A messy job? Well that's when they usually call on me or someone like me. Oh yes, my name is Drake, John Drake.
19:28, Fri 1 Dec
johnthefence

Sunjic has been good, Roberts has no baggage with Rooney and Ruddy needs a kick up the backside. Juke can’t do 2 games in four days.

I’m not forecasting that line up, but l wouldn’t be surprised with Rooney. £500 is brave!

Surely the point of this post is that you are forecasting that line-up, otherwise what’s the point of what you’re saying!?

No offence intended like.
19:36, Fri 1 Dec
Redditch Blue
johnthefence

Surely the point of this post is that you are forecasting that line-up, otherwise what’s the point of what you’re saying!?

No offence intended like.

None taken. I was trying to guess what’s in Rooney’s mind and given the defensive abhorrence of Wednesday night it was a “wouldn’t be surprised if he did it” post.
19:54, Fri 1 Dec
Not sure when the picture was taken and it might not mean anything but Sunjic hasn't got his training kit on here

[twitter.com]
19:55, Fri 1 Dec
Brady in the pocket playing passes out to the wings.
09:48, Sat 2 Dec
Read Tom Fogarty trained with the first team this week.
14:14, Sat 2 Dec
Everbluesince92
If that's the line up I'll donate £500 to the charity thread

Money is safe 😀
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
14:23, Sat 2 Dec
In fairness, it was safe from the moment of the first keystroke - the capital E in "Etheridge".
14:23, Sat 2 Dec
bluefrank
In fairness, it was safe from the moment of the first keystroke - the capital E in "Etheridge".

True.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.