18:12, Fri 1 Dec
Given the embarrassing ticket price for Blues fans at Coventry next week, I’ve become increasingly interested in what we and other clubs are charging.

So I went on the Leicester website: we’re charging them £35 (too much, in my opinion) and for their Boxing Day game at Ipswich, Leicester fans will pay £17 in the Upper Tier and £15 in the Lower Tier! 👏🏽

I hope we’re charged similar!!
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
18:15, Fri 1 Dec
Thanks for the in depth report 😉
18:19, Fri 1 Dec
Leeds are charging Coventry fans £45.

That's got to sting a bit.
19:28, Fri 1 Dec
Home fans ticket prices for this round of fixtures

Preston £32 anywhere & on sky
Wba £28 anywhere & on sky
Blues £22.50-£35
Hull £20-£24
Ipswich £24-£32
Leeds £35-£47
Milwall £27-£35
Plymouth £23-£26
Sheff W £30-£39
Southampton £20-£40
Swansea £29 anywhere
19:57, Fri 1 Dec
666VAN

Yeah that’s the “default” price if a reciprocal deal isn’t agreed. Absolutely embarrassing. More fool any Coventry fan that succumbs to this greed!
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
19:57, Fri 1 Dec
Greebo joe
Thanks for the in depth report 😉

Any time Cofton buddy!! 😉
19:59, Fri 1 Dec
The greed is from Cov tbf.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
20:14, Fri 1 Dec
Super Hans
The greed is from Cov tbf.

Well, I suppose it’s both clubs…BUT there is absolutely no need for Leeds to charge £45 as the default- it’s unbelievable!
20:15, Fri 1 Dec
Made in Daegu
666VAN

Yeah that’s the “default” price if a reciprocal deal isn’t agreed. Absolutely embarrassing. More fool any Coventry fan that succumbs to this greed!
Serious question how much do you pay for a beer or your gas and leccy?
Tony Fantastico
...the Ipswich v Leicester game was discussed a few weeks ago, late move by Sky to 8 p.m. kick off on Boxing Day.

Leicester are subsidising the fans ticket prices, we won't get anywhere near those prices at Ipswich 😤