22:10, Fri 1 Dec
Will it ever succeed?
22:11, Fri 1 Dec
Maybe. Maybe not.
22:13, Fri 1 Dec
Just relax
No chance. He’s an idiot, and the same goes for his laughing sidekicks. They need locking up.
22:53, Fri 1 Dec
If he's given at least 12 months then yes
Hope so but if this was going on at another club and we were looking in from afar would we think he was going to succeed at that club? i suspect most would say it's not going to work

Personally, i am not panicing just yet
I don’t think it will.

The owners are going to be good for us, in my opinion Rooney will go down as a mistake and they will go again.

I find it weird that all of a sudden people are criticising certain players that had been playing well prior to Rooney arrival - Sanderson was strong at start of season, Long was dependable. Both are now struggling or cannot get in team. Is that poor form or poor direction from management?
23:48, Fri 1 Dec
Sanderson was strong at the start of the season but has been shocking since Rooney arrival.

Similar with Bielik, was poor on Wednesday
23:57, Fri 1 Dec
Tha Project OBE
No chance. He’s an idiot, and the same goes for his laughing sidekicks. They need locking up.

Laughing on the job. Despicable.
23:59, Fri 1 Dec
Trev
I don’t think it will.

The owners are going to be good for us, in my opinion Rooney will go down as a mistake and they will go again.

I find it weird that all of a sudden people are criticising certain players that had been playing well prior to Rooney arrival - Sanderson was strong at start of season, Long was dependable. Both are now struggling or cannot get in team. Is that poor form or poor direction from management?

Hardly weird. Football fans regularly declare players ‘dogshit’ one week and world beaters two games later. And vice versa.
00:01, Sat 2 Dec
Bielik is our best centre midfielder since Barry Ferguson. We should let him sit in front of our defence and dictate the play. Play to his strengths.

He does seem off the pace at the moment, but I don’t blame him. He was so consistent previously.
00:03, Sat 2 Dec
My point is, look past the form and think what’s changed? He was playing like a commanding leader at the start of the season. He looks run ragged now.

What’s changed?
00:04, Sat 2 Dec
Keep the faith

#Onthecrise
00:06, Sat 2 Dec
Let’s hope for a result tomorrow. Ideally with some form to go with it. A clean sheet would be nice!😀
00:08, Sat 2 Dec
Trev
Bielik is our best centre midfielder since Barry Ferguson. We should let him sit in front of our defence and dictate the play. Play to his strengths.

He does seem off the pace at the moment, but I don’t blame him. He was so consistent previously.

Can’t say I’ve ever seen him dictate the play.