17:27, Sat 2 Dec
Be genuinely interested to hear his views on how he feels it has been going since Rooney's appointment and where he see's it going for the rest of the season based on what he and we have witnessed so far.

He has spoken quite openly about the reasons for sacking the last manager and recruiting the current one. So no need for silence on this visit, hopefully
NotFitToLaceDeanPeersBoots
He has spoken quite openly about the reasons for sacking the last manager

Well he said -

There’s been a lot of commentary about our decision to change managers in October. One of the very difficult and unexpected things about being an owner is that you make decisions with a lot of information that is not in the public domain. You can’t share that information or you lose the trust of your current and future employees, and you just have to accept the consequences of these decisions without complaint. I have to accept the consequences without being able to explain the entirety of the rationale.

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]

Apart from talking about ambition and wanting to finish higher than 10th, I don't recall him sharing any actual reasons for the sacking.
They have talked about JE going but any word from then on the decision to appoint an unproven manager with 27% win rate

Have they (cook in particular) even been asked?
17:47, Sat 2 Dec
Cook intimated that part of the reason was that every decision at the club is taken with investment in mind.... and i can accept that if things were going well then Rooney, with his celebrity status and standing within the game, brings a higher chance of investment.

But i also believe that investors and advertisers and potential partners are also driven by wanting to be associated with success, hope, optimism and forward momentum.

I suppose it depends if Cook's figures show that we get more investment with Rooney in charge with us in 15th (?) or with JE in charge in 6th