19:58, Sat 2 Dec
Llanon_joe
But wouldn't it of been a bit more sensible to keep what was good and improve what wasn't.

But you can't keep the best bits of a low block, low-possession, counter attacking style of football and combine it with a front footed, high pressing, high possession style. You either play one or the other. How would you progress from one to the other in stages without massive compromise in between?
20:03, Sat 2 Dec
bruggeaway
Put Sunjic and Bielik back Infront of the back four and let's go from there

JJ has been one of the only bright spots though and if we showcase him, that's an easy £15m at least
20:10, Sat 2 Dec
If I knew the answer to that I'd be a football manager and not a plumber. But I wouldn't say low possession is a good bit to keep. And Rooney has said on numerous occasions he wants us to be dangerous in transitions, which I think means counter attacking. I don't know though as I had never heard anybody say that until Wayne said it. Could he not of kept the defence as it was, as at the time it was one of the most solid defences in the league at the time. Keep the sunjic and beilik partnership as it was obvious that was working quite well. Then get the front 4 to work on movement and one/two touch football. Maybe get a bit of confidence back into Hogan. Tell bacuna to stop trying to back heel everything.

It doesn't seem too difficult, maybe I should give mr cook a call.
20:12, Sat 2 Dec
Onel Hernandez
bruggeaway
Put Sunjic and Bielik back Infront of the back four and let's go from there

JJ has been one of the only bright spots though and if we showcase him, that's an easy £15m at least

I don't think anyone in their right mind would pay 15million for JJ. I like JJ but let's not get too carried away just yet.