17:55, Sat 2 Dec
Especially the ref and Kop side Lino were an absolute shambles

How have we gone from 10-12 minutes injury time in August and September to 3 minutes after an entire half of time wasting? The keeper was taking the piss. Deliberately placing the ball for free kicks 10 yards further forward so he would have to be told to put it back and when Jordan James got smacked (how was that not a red by the way) he gets a ball from behind the goal and kicks it onto the pitch to delay the restart

It’s an absolute shambles
18:00, Sat 2 Dec
quite glad it was only 3 tbf
18:02, Sat 2 Dec
The officials are inconsistent absolutely but that’s the last thing to worry about having sat through that 😂
18:05, Sat 2 Dec
Ref had a good game
18:06, Sat 2 Dec
Newbs
Ref had a good game

He may have to start but by the end he was the same as the rest
18:08, Sat 2 Dec
I thought the ref had a great game. One of the best we’ve had this season.
18:08, Sat 2 Dec
I can't think of anything he got wrong except for the maybe the JJ foul which he didn't see
18:10, Sat 2 Dec
The lack of interest in the time wasting was the big annoyance. Keeper was taking the piss and he didn’t get warned once. And 3 minutes after a load of subs and stoppages
18:11, Sat 2 Dec
Just before the James incident, I commented on what a good game the ref was having…I thought he got very little wrong until well into the second hslf. James was quite rightly booked for screaming in the lineman’s face.

Anyway, I’m sick of fans having a go at officials- it’s a very tough job. Yes, the standard needs to be improved but if we’re not careful, we’ll end up with bloody VAR in the Championship…and that will leave me with a difficult choice about my future attendance at games….

The performance today was just not good enough- and the officials were absolutely nothing to do with that!
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
18:12, Sat 2 Dec
Newbs
Ref had a good game

Refs who have good games dont miss clear red cards or fail to play multiple clear advantages
18:13, Sat 2 Dec
Yeah forgot about the advantages
LFD
18:16, Sat 2 Dec
Newbs
Ref had a good game

Agree, thought he was fair on the whole.
18:43, Sat 2 Dec
One of the advantages was impossible - ball had gone out.
18:44, Sat 2 Dec
Crazy the number of people that were complaining about that one