18:19, Sat 2 Dec
A bit of a bomb scare, isn’t he?
J_D
18:22, Sat 2 Dec
Better today. He always wants to drive forward and pick out a pass which I really like

Think he needs to work a lot on his positioning but there's definitely a player there
18:24, Sat 2 Dec
J_D
Started well but got shit as the game progressed. He did however make some good passes forward.
18:26, Sat 2 Dec
J_D
Jameo
Better today. He always wants to drive forward and pick out a pass which I really like

Think he needs to work a lot on his positioning but there's definitely a player there

He does some good stuff and will then switch off and lose his man, like Wednesday, or pass the ball to the opposition in a dangerous area, like he did twice today.
18:26, Sat 2 Dec
He has some worrying lapses in concentration and gives the ball away way too often.

No impressed so far.
18:43, Sat 2 Dec
J_D
Jameo

Crikey. He almost cost us a goal on multiple occasions.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
18:48, Sat 2 Dec
Exactly this, it was notable against Sheffield Wednesday that his concentration seems to wander, and even more so against Blackburn.
18:56, Sat 2 Dec
He’s certainly not worth 3 million, Long can’t come back soon enough.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
19:05, Sat 2 Dec
He certainly ain't a Centre Half . Long is a Centre Half, Roger Hynd ,Trevor Smith ,Liam Daish were Centre Halves .I reckon Aiwu could be a holding midfielder cause he can pick a pass .That said I certainly wouldn't give the guy a contract for the money he would cost .Next please !

And as an aside " Taxi to the Glue Factory for Mr Burke" Seen enough thanks ===who the hell got conned into that one considering his record --hardly in the "no brainer" club ?
shd
19:27, Sat 2 Dec
BluSabre
He has some worrying lapses in concentration and gives the ball away way too often.

No impressed so far.

Let’s be honest, he’s dross
Clearly thinks he’s better than he actually is

Also, what’s this wearing an under armour type shirt under his match shirt, with just one sleeve ?
Does he feel to cold on one arm more than the other ?
19:44, Sat 2 Dec
J_D
I like him but shouldn’t he already know this ?
19:52, Sat 2 Dec
Yes he is and I've been told that he cannot speak a word of english...not one word

May explain him drifting out of position so often..

KRO
20:12, Sat 2 Dec
coffindodger
Yes he is and I've been told that he cannot speak a word of english...not one word

May explain him drifting out of position so often..

KRO

Errr you know you can just get up the new signing interview with him where he's speaking English lol
20:13, Sat 2 Dec
He can play but yeah he’s a bomb scare
20:14, Sat 2 Dec
It was a joke...a poor attempt maybe, but there must be a reason he's all over the place