18:40, Sat 2 Dec
Latest Birmingham City news from BirminghamLive includes Wayne Rooney's reaction to the draw with Rotherham United

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
Criticises the defending?

Didnt we have one of the best defensive records (3rd best i believe?) when he arrived?

Tells you everything that does.
18:49, Sat 2 Dec
Latest Birmingham City news from BirminghamLive includes Wayne Rooney's reaction to the draw with Rotherham United

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]

Obviously that's slightly confusing after a 0-0 because although the defence DID look shambolic, IF they'd have defended well we would have still drawn 0-0.
When Bielik and Sunjic were together playing Infront of them yes
19:15, Sat 2 Dec
bruggeaway
When Bielik and Sunjic were together playing Infront of them yes

So drop James?

Nah...
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
19:17, Sat 2 Dec
Drop the lot at the moment
19:18, Sat 2 Dec
He's not starting anyways
He does a lot of blasting the players. I can't imagine team moral is great in the dressing room or in training. Again, a far cry from the togetherness we seem to have under JE... Even when we was loosing.
19:21, Sat 2 Dec
He gets in most people's starting XI though, doesn't he?

For some reason Rooney doesn't pick him in games like today, which I find a bit puzzling.
19:22, Sat 2 Dec
Llanon_joe
He does a lot of blasting the players. I can't imagine team moral is great in the dressing room or in training. Again, a far cry from the togetherness we seem to have under JE... Even when we was loosing.

Yeah, I must admit I don't like that about him.

You defend your players in public even if you're nailing them behind closed doors.
19:25, Sat 2 Dec
Them 2 centre backs are the weakest i could have said worst but ive seen worse but not weaker 5" nothing forward dominating Sanderson captain cant get my breath very very poor today i really want Rooney to do well because of all pundits tell us what a bad appointment it was but even im not seeing anything only play football between our back four get the ball forward quicker play their half .
19:34, Sat 2 Dec
Dion Sanderson's a decent Championship centre-back.

We know that.
19:34, Sat 2 Dec
Put Sunjic and Beilik back in front of the defence, James behind Stansfield with Myoshi and Dembele either side of him and watch the performances lift.

Bacuna off the bench and my god are we missing Anderson who had been great before getting injured.
19:35, Sat 2 Dec
These players are molly coddled.They need to man up and get on with it.If not for the club there own professional pride.
19:45, Sat 2 Dec
IanT
Dion Sanderson's a decent Championship centre-back.

We know that.

He did well for JE, but it’s a sad indictment that he can only play one way when he’s in the 2nd tier of English football.