19:06, Sat 2 Dec
I cant think of one player that was a regular earlier in the season,that does not look worse now than then.
Whether it's because of where or how they are playing. In 8 games we have gone from a team that looked more than the sum of its parts, to a shambles.
From one of the best defences to one of the worst.From a positive to a negative goal difference.
And a manager whose post match interview is often based on the players aren't good enough.
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
19:53, Sat 2 Dec
This is a really good point. I'd say JJ is a better player but that isnt through anything Rooney has done
19:58, Sat 2 Dec
The worst thing is that our formerly impregnable defence now leaks like a sieve, Long may have been bombed out, Ruddy and Sanderson are shadows of their early season selves.
20:07, Sat 2 Dec
Miyoshi,Bielik,Dembele,Stansfield,Sanderson and Ruddy are shadows of themselves under Rooney.
20:13, Sat 2 Dec
yeah this. Although it shows how far we've regressed under Rooney, because at the start of the season, we had a problem shoe horning him into the side & no one knew his best starting position, Bielik & Sunjic's form was such that he was never going to get in in front of those two. All of a sudden, Bielik is a shadow of the player he was and Sunjic seems to be locked away somewhere.
F knows what the coaches see day to day to give Burke a start and not give Sunjic any minutes.

Talking of Burke, despite the dross we've endured over the last 10 years or so, I struggle to remember a worse footballer than Burke (In any position) in a blue shirt.
20:14, Sat 2 Dec
This is a really good point. I'd say JJ is a better player but that isnt through anything Rooney has done

You’re making things up again Joe. James has said, it’s widely available, that Rooney has improved his game in just 4 weeks.

It’s not as if people who want to kill Wayne NEED to invent shite, for those who don’t like him, there’s plenty of ammunition.
20:24, Sat 2 Dec
Tha Project OBE

You’re making things up again Joe. James has said, it’s widely available, that Rooney has improved his game in just 4 weeks.

It’s not as if people who want to kill Wayne NEED to invent shite, for those who don’t like him, there’s plenty of ammunition.

Now you have pulled me up on it, I will admit I have made that bit up 😂 but what I think I'm getting at is I think it's more down to the responsibility he's been given playing in big important games for Wales. It doesn't seem logical that Wayne seems to of destroyed every other player but improved JJ.
James is obviously going to say it's down to Rooney because he wants game time. JJ is playing media game but Wayne is playing the pass the blame game.
No doubt my missus will be telling me that shes really happy with the presents I've got her. But it doesn't stop her from finding the receipts and sending them back.
20:31, Sat 2 Dec
I think recent performances demonstrate how vital Sunjic was to cover our defenders.
20:35, Sat 2 Dec
Ruddy has been dodgy all season.
20:40, Sat 2 Dec
Is this more revisionism? I don't remember anybody saying we need a new keeper in the January transfer window under JE
20:42, Sat 2 Dec
You must have forgotten people like myself were saying it in the match threads. He’s being shit bar a few matches and today he couldn’t command his box.
20:43, Sat 2 Dec
Tha Project OBE

Now you have pulled me up on it, I will admit I have made that bit up 😂 but what I think I'm getting at is I think it's more down to the responsibility he's been given playing in big important games for Wales. It doesn't seem logical that Wayne seems to of destroyed every other player but improved JJ.
James is obviously going to say it's down to Rooney because he wants game time. JJ is playing media game but Wayne is playing the pass the blame game.
No doubt my missus will be telling me that shes really happy with the presents I've got her. But it doesn't stop her from finding the receipts and sending them back.

Fair play on making stuff up. That’s what I do.
20:47, Sat 2 Dec
Is this more revisionism? I don't remember anybody saying we need a new keeper in the January transfer window under JE

To be fair, as big a fan as i was of JE (i'm fan of transitional football as opposed to progressive football, liked his backing of players and the morale of the team and the fact that the team were bigger than the sum of their parts) ... but i was one of the posters raising questions about Ruddy even back then - as were others
21:00, Sat 2 Dec
Fair enough. Just don't remember the call for it to be this January transfer window
21:17, Sat 2 Dec
So you used to work well with your Manager

Your Manager is replaced and tells you to do your job differently

Your Manager then tells the world that you’re no longer fit enough to do your job and you’re not doing it very well

You realise that soon you will be replaced by a worker who will do the job the way he wants

Your performance deteriorates

Not really a surprise.