Leicester H
Plymouth A
Stoke H
Bristol C H
Leeds A
Swansea H
Stoke A
Boro H

I can't see where the next win is coming from based on our current form.

Really hope I'm wrong, as I don't want yet another relegation battle, but at the moment I cannot see us picking up more than 5-10 points out of 30.

We need to somehow find a run of form.
Thank you. At last, someone has spoke the truth
I don't want Rooney to fail, I'm just looking at the current situation realistically.

The best managers can adapt to what is going on in front of them, not just stubbornly continue to do the same thing that isn't working at the moment.

Can WR adapt and try and get the team back to basics, restore some confidence and then try again maybe 🤷‍♂️
Kym
19:32, Sat 2 Dec
Nose of Blue
I don't want Rooney to fail, I'm just looking at the current situation realistically.

The best managers can adapt to what is going on in front of them, not just stubbornly continue to do the same thing that isn't working at the moment.

Can WR adapt and try and get the team back to basics, restore some confidence and then try again maybe 🤷‍♂️

I just said this elsewhere. A good teacher knows how to change their teaching methods to get the best out of their students.
19:33, Sat 2 Dec
Kym
Nose of Blue

I just said this elsewhere. A good teacher knows how to change their teaching methods to get the best out of their students.

Profound. You should find a way of sharing that insight with Wayne.
I'm clinging on to four points over Christmas with Stoke and Bristol City.

After that, I really can see us being in the bottom three.
H

Consistently correct.
20:34, Sat 2 Dec
Urgh. Feels like groundhog day doesn’t it. Clinging onto the future under Knighthead desperately
20:38, Sat 2 Dec
I think we just need to go back to what was working for us, get a few results and confidence back then go again.

That's not Rooney accepting he's failed more like showing he can adapt and try again rather than just blindly continue losing the games because he's too stubborn to admit it's currently not working.