19:11, Sat 2 Dec
IF the current form, results, and style of play continue. I can't believe the owners will stick with Rooney.
So, the question is will they go for another high profile name E.G Lampard or Gerrard.
Or will they go for a manager that has made a name by being successful?

My fear is the high profile name again
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
19:12, Sat 2 Dec
Mowbray will be available in half hour.
20:18, Sat 2 Dec
schumacher from plymouth please..
20:20, Sat 2 Dec
Steve Cooper.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
20:25, Sat 2 Dec
Nikola Zigic
Steve Cooper.

Can’t look at his mug every week
Marie-Louise Eta Would suit the wokerati who infest this place. A bit easier on the eye than Cooper. Not much of an accomplishment really.
20:42, Sat 2 Dec
I could see them going for someone like Cesc Fabregas. Great career. Winning mentality which they spoke about. Big social media following/global presence. Imagine would want to play "No fear" football.

Whoever walks in 'if' Rooney was to be sacked would automatically come into a better environment, as fans will no doubt give them more backing. Probably won't even call them a c**t on their home debut. So that will probably already improve the mood.
20:52, Sat 2 Dec
Marie-Louise Eta Would suit the wokerati who infest this place. A bit easier on the eye than Cooper. Not much of an accomplishment really.

I was going to suggest Rosie Jones as i would love to see the happy clappers get behind that one ...

.... but on reflection Vic and Bob would liven the place up

... for eye candy i would have Bjork in
21:19, Sat 2 Dec
I too agree they will go for a name.

All depends on how much they've got to pay him.

Ruud Van Nistelrooy, Hassenhuttl, amongst others I found that might be approachable. Solskjaer Potter etc etc will cost a fortune.
[youtube.com]

Into The Shadows 2024 Tour Dates -

17 Feb - Theatre Severn, Shrewsbury
2 Mar - Taachi Morris Arts Centre, Taunton
30 Mar - Prince Of Wales Theatre, Cannock
20 Apr - Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton on Trent
7 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
8 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
28 Sept - Exmouth Pavilion
18 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
19 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
ThekombiChronicles
I could see them going for someone like Cesc Fabregas. Great career. Winning mentality which they spoke about. Big social media following/global presence. Imagine would want to play "No fear" football.

Whoever walks in 'if' Rooney was to be sacked would automatically come into a better environment, as fans will no doubt give them more backing. Probably won't even call them a c**t on their home debut. So that will probably already improve the mood.

ain't that just the same shit as Rooney and Zola? successful footballers with little to no / poor managerial experiences? Cesc only managed 2 games as a caretaker 😂
Gotta be Forssell for me.
21:31, Sat 2 Dec
I too agree they will go for a name.

All depends on how much they've got to pay him.

Ruud Van Nistelrooy, Hassenhuttl, amongst others I found that might be approachable. Solskjaer Potter etc etc will cost a fortune.

Potter won't cost a fortune (he has all the money from his settlement he needs for the rest of his life as his contract gave him the right not to go along the "gardening leave until i find a job" route)

Thing with Potter though, is that apart from some members of his family he's a massive Villa fan - MASSIVE ... and knows he would get that thrown at him, he didn't particularly enjoy his time at Blues, he doesn't really fit the "progressive football" ideal that the Board and outside of the UK he is only really known as being a failure at Chelsea, and his post-match interviews would take us back to the JE era (which apparently was important to fans who hated JE for it)

Does Potter really want the job ?
22:23, Sat 2 Dec
Don’t care. I never thought we could get worse than Zola who didn’t understand they couldn’t play silky football, Karanka who dictated a style no-one wanted or could play. Cotterill who had nothing but contempt for everyone around him. Or Clark who was out of his depth although so were Pendrey and Mackay.
So far Rooney is evidently worse.