19:32, Sat 2 Dec
Does what now ?
19:34, Sat 2 Dec
Not panic
19:35, Sat 2 Dec
Yeah they won't panic, they'll have concerns though. Cook will be feeling the pressure.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
19:45, Sat 2 Dec
He won't be feeling any pressure his job is much bigger than appointing the manager. He'll have a few questions to answer though I'd imagine.
19:48, Sat 2 Dec
I dunno, he's given our some pretty big contracts to a coaching team that look to have lost the dressing room and fan support already.

Probably a big chunk of the summer budget gone if we sack them.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
20:04, Sat 2 Dec
The judge
Does what now ?

He is clueless about football, so he will rely on his CEO

So Wayne stays
20:08, Sat 2 Dec
Backs his manager as much as he can in Jan and Summer transfer windows
Nikola Zigic
I dunno, he's given our some pretty big contracts to a coaching team that look to have lost the dressing room and fan support already.

Did he have the dressing room to start with? I'm not convinced.
20:12, Sat 2 Dec
They will double down and back him imo
20:16, Sat 2 Dec
I doubt he'll be there long enough for that. He's not a football manager and the end result is kind of inevitable really.
20:21, Sat 2 Dec
Patience is going to run out sooner or later. I never thought it before but if this carries on he might not make it past january.

If we lose the next 2/3 games i think there will be quiet recognition someone else will have to come in. You can't keep having shit results and performances n expect fans to put up with it untill summer 2024 because we might improve by then.

The leagues unforgiving. At the moment we have no momentum and are sinking.
20:34, Sat 2 Dec
Nikola Zigic

I wondered how long it would be until some came out with that cliché. 😆
20:36, Sat 2 Dec
At some point it is fish or cut bait.

They aren't going to stand by and take a large write down on the club's value if it can be helped.

Even 'jobs for the boys' only goes so far...
20:40, Sat 2 Dec
David Xavis
They will double down and back him imo

I don't think that's a certainty.

If results don't improve, they might have to consider how well he's going to coach/manage a new set of players. Bearing in mind what he's managing to extract from his current squad.

I think they'd be mental to let him loose with any spare money in January. However, an improvement in the second half of the season, and I agree, they'll back him.

Worth remembering, they've already proved to us all, that they're ruthless.
21:00, Sat 2 Dec
Colonia
Nikola Zigic

I wondered how long it would be until some came out with that cliché. 😆

In all seriousness I dint think hes ever had it, thats part of the problem. Not sure the players trust him or what they are being asked and expected to do