20:51, Sat 2 Dec
The togetherness has gone, the laughing and joking at the final whistle, pushing each other to be applauded by the fans, the manager being the last to be lauded. The touching hands after a last ditch tackle, or decent ball.

They’ve turned into a bunch of soulless individuals, giving meek and almost apologetic applause at the final whistle.

They look unhappy, confused, dispirited, lost and lacking confidence or belief.

And the fans spirit has disappeared too, the new owner bounce has gone, the early season promise has failed to materialise,

It was hard work to sit and watch that today.

Cheers wazza and co.

And by the way, don’t think l didn’t notice that smirk on your face when the Sky TV interviewer mentioned that the two Toms were there and you made some sort of crass comment about the poorness of teams performance in front of them.

I can’t see another point before Christmas in the next four games, and then the s**t will really hit the fan.
The togetherness has gone, the laughing and joking at the final whistle, pushing each other to be applauded by the fans, the manager being the last to be lauded. The touching hands after a last ditch tackle, or decent ball.

They’ve turned into a bunch of soulless individuals, giving meek and almost apologetic applause at the final whistle.

And the fans spirit has disappeared too, the new owner bounce has gone, the early season promise has failed to materialise,

Cheers wazza and co.

And by the way, don’t think l didn’t notice that smirk on your face when the Sky TV interviewer mentioned that the two Toms were there and you made some sort of crass comment about the poorness of teams performance in front of them.

I can’t see another point before Christmas in the next four games, and then the s**t will really hit the fan.

It will smell like team spirit
21:00, Sat 2 Dec
johnthefence

Cheers wazza and co.

It really felt like we had something building nicely with the togetherness the squad had last season. And this season with Sanderson and bacuna giving the Z to the WBA fans. I miss that short happy period we was allowed to have as blues fans. Now it back to the grind
Does feel like it’s back to the same old rubbish atmospheres as we circle the drain doesn’t it.
21:31, Sat 2 Dec
Rooney is here and not going anywhere until he has had a transfer window and we are near the bottom 3 with under 6 games left. If he fails, Cook fails as he hired Roonry and Wagner fails as he hired Cook. He will be given lots more time and he may get it right still.

However he has made some really poor errors already. Top of the list the constant criticism of the players.
21:44, Sat 2 Dec
Rooney is here and not going anywhere until he has had a transfer window and we are near the bottom 3 with under 6 games left. If he fails, Cook fails as he hired Roonry and Wagner fails as he hired Cook. He will be given lots more time and he may get it right still.

However he has made some really poor errors already. Top of the list the constant criticism of the players.

It's weird that there is so much anger on here from Rooney's groupies towards anyone who dares questions Rooney's "world class appointment" ... there's warnings from Cook about supporters "firing arrows" at each other ...

... yet the manager is allowed complete impunity when he slags the players off
21:52, Sat 2 Dec
Rags

It's weird that there is so much anger on here from Rooney's groupies towards anyone who dares questions Rooney's "world class appointment" ... there's warnings from Cook about supporters "firing arrows" at each other ...

... yet the manager is allowed complete impunity when he slags the players off

I was very dubious about Rooney's appointment, but got on board when I heard him speak...and also heard Cook say that Rooney was under immediate pressure to deliver on the 'no fear' aspect.

But talk is cheap. I'm a 'show me, don't tell me' sort of chap, and I've seen nothing other than a brief 20 minutes on Wednesday to suggest this might work.

I'm now fully in the 'Rooney will never make it' camp, not least because I've never rated any manager who slags his players off publicly, and he really has no idea how to get the best out of this set of players (which leads me to think he won't be able to get the best out of any set of players, because this lot are decent players).

Without being hyperbolic, I really think this has all the makings of a complete disaster.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
23:03, Sat 2 Dec
Yep. Standing there today, thought the same. What’s the point of getting in new players that he can’t get a tune out of either. It’s obviously not the players..
23:08, Sat 2 Dec
Get a tune.

Christ.

He’s not Yehudi effing Menuhin
23:16, Sat 2 Dec
Said weeks ago they don't want to play for him, it's clear for everyone to see. The new regime have done a lot of good, choice of manager not included on the list, put your hands up guys,admit you've failed and do the necessary,0-0 home to Rotherham,what else do you need ?