00:49, Sun 3 Dec
Taking some stick. In each of the last three games there could have been a sending off against him.

Refs seem reluctant in this league to Red the bad challenges. Don’t think they understand the game enough.

On a slightly more fussy point the right sided player for Rotherham today used his arms all the time. Could have been a foul every time he was near Buchanan who I thought did well not to react.
Roger Johnson was a real nause on commentary.

I think we are the only channel who has ex players who seem to be biased to the opposition.

Painter is awful as well. Johnson was defending every bad tackle by them because he was a dirty player himself no doubt.

Some of the other channels are so biased in their own teams favour it's embarrassing but we do the opposite.
When I arrive I am causing a Heatwave
00:53, Sun 3 Dec
Yeah that tackle on him was a disgrace, said in another thread Woods was sent off for something identical.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
shd
00:57, Sun 3 Dec
Brian Sutherland'
Roger Johnson was a real nause on commentary.

I think we are the only channel who has ex players who seem to be biased to the opposition.

Painter is awful as well. Johnson was defending every bad tackle by them because he was a dirty player himself no doubt.

Some of the other channels are so biased in their own teams favour it's embarrassing but we do the opposite.

Roger Johnson is thick as pig shit
07:07, Sun 3 Dec
Super Hans
Yeah that tackle on him was a disgrace, said in another thread Woods was sent off for something identical.
Exactly what I thought at the game. Another bastard
Tony Fantastico