09:01, Sun 3 Dec
I see that since we beat them they have managed a deserved draw against Leicester & smashed Blackburn.
09:04, Sun 3 Dec
They looked better than a couple of teams we've played, they should stay up.
09:06, Sun 3 Dec
Yes showing signs of improvement as are QPR. The comfort factor with what looked like three complete basket cases at the bottom a month ago is eroding quite quickly.
09:10, Sun 3 Dec
johnnyspex
I see that since we beat them they have managed a deserved draw against Leicester & smashed Blackburn.
Worst team ever at this level some said
Tony Fantastico
09:12, Sun 3 Dec
Yeah i thought they didn’t look as bad as their league position suggested.

Also Rotherham have managed draws against southampton, Ipswich & Leeds & gave Norwich a doing.

This league is mental 🤷‍♂️
09:14, Sun 3 Dec
It’s as it nearly always is. Aside from a couple of sides of you don’t play well you don’t win
Tony Fantastico
09:16, Sun 3 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
It’s as it nearly always is. Aside from a couple of sides of you don’t play well you don’t win

Yep. You’d think we’d know not to take anything for granted by now Rab.

On to the next we go.
09:26, Sun 3 Dec
PRBlue
Yes showing signs of improvement as are QPR. The comfort factor with what looked like three complete basket cases at the bottom a month ago is eroding quite quickly.
Add Huddersfield to that list too. The run up to boxing day will see alot of the teams below us play one another. If we dont get some points we could be close to the bottom 3 or even in it before we kick off against Stoke as we dont play till the evening.
09:33, Sun 3 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
johnnyspex

You mean the Blackburn team that smashed us in midweek?
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
Rotherham and Sheffield Wednesday are both really poor. Every team is going to string a couple of results together at some point in a 46 game season. However neither are likely to go on a storming winning run and fly up the table. QPR have some decent individual players who are capable but it is a tough league where all teams beat each other.
09:37, Sun 3 Dec
quark
Rab C Nesbitt
johnnyspex

No I mean people on here said that about Sheffield Wednesday
Tony Fantastico
Ted Tin-man Mcminn
Rotherham and Sheffield Wednesday are both really poor. Every team is going to string a couple of results together at some point in a 46 game season. However neither are likely to go on a storming winning run and fly up the table. QPR have some decent individual players who are capable but it is a tough league where all teams beat each other.
Correct
Tony Fantastico
09:56, Sun 3 Dec
quark
Rab C Nesbitt
johnnyspex

Yes the very same.