16:20, Sun 3 Dec
From the Hull website about our only previous FA Cup meeting:

Facing the Blues in the third round in January 1955, Bob Jackson’s Hull City welcomed Birmingham to Boothferry Park, which saw 25,920 fans attend the fixture. Sadly for the hosts, Birmingham reigned 2-0 victors in the tie.
18:08, Sun 3 Dec
Think I've been there 5 times and never seen us win. Best was a 1-1 draw at Boothferry Park with Kevin Langley getting our goal.
18:41, Sun 3 Dec
Last time I went up was for Lee Carsleys ill fated game in charge 😅 might give it a miss
19:19, Sun 3 Dec
May the lord save us from Hell, Hull and Halifax.
19:30, Sun 3 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
Made in Daegu
I’m up for going but can only do so if it’s at 12:30 on Saturday or on Sunday…so I don’t think I’ll be going then!

I love the Cup competitions!
There’s var and it’s £31

😂 There definitely won’t be VAR, hence my eagerness to go! Nor will tickets be £31!! 😀

I’m absolutely done with VAR- what a load of shite it really is
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
19:43, Sun 3 Dec
It is of no consequence. We aren’t winning a cup anytime soon and so it must be seen asa practice session as much as anything else!
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
19:49, Sun 3 Dec
coventrybluenose
It is of no consequence. We aren’t winning a cup anytime soon and so it must be seen asa practice session as much as anything else!

If we were drawn against a big club such as Man U, Arsenal or Spurs then at least it would be a big payday. We will struggle to pay the price of the team bus with the money from the money from this game. Some grounds make a great awayday but Hull is not one of them.