13:40, Sun 3 Dec
Blues to visit Hull City in FA Cup

[www.bcfc.com]
We must be up there for the worst run of cup draws. That was probably the worst possible draw we could get, again. Like Blackburn last year.

We've had one good draw in about 12 years, West Ham away. Man City was behind closed doors.

Just dreadful. We will absolutely certainly lose and the season is pretty much over on 6th Jan.

Shite.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
Unfortunately, the season will be far from over on January 6. There will be a huge amount of points still to play for, and we will need a fair few of them.
14:22, Sun 3 Dec
It is a dreadful draw for us though. You never want to play the teams in the same league as you and unfortunately we seem to get it a lot.
Glamour tie of the round.
15:01, Sun 3 Dec
Let’s be honest, whoever we play we will lose. Unfortunately we haven’t taken cups seriously for sometime and always play weakened teams. A great shame I used to really enjoy cup runs
15:34, Sun 3 Dec
When I think of the Chelsea tie with Fred Pickering and the Arsenal tie with Barry Bridges this draw doesn't fill me with a great deal of enthusiasm . Play the kids and let's see if we can get another shitty boring 0-0 with a rested squad in the next scintillating league fixture.

Wagner's spent shed loads of dough getting the lower kop fixed and World Class Wayne seems determined to ensure that it'll stay empty . At least the seats won't wear out eh Tom ?
15:36, Sun 3 Dec
Great draw in my opinion, absolutely no one outside of our clubs will be remotely interested and we could lose by 4 and hardly get a mention

Just imagine drawing non league or top prem - either way it could of been embarrasing
15:53, Sun 3 Dec
The only good thing is an easy stamp for the away ticket scheme.

It’ll be cheap too so l can see a lot getting the stamp and not going.
16:01, Sun 3 Dec
Could be a lot worse. We could’ve drew vile.
16:05, Sun 3 Dec
Exactly, i see the rats scored a late goal to avoid defeat at bournemouth
16:21, Sun 3 Dec
Spawny as usual. Said last week when they beat spurs undeservedly, that they’re the most jammy team ever.
17:24, Sun 3 Dec
We can't let a cup run distract us from the relegation scrap so best we go out with a whimper on Humberside
A sh*t end to a sh*t week. Season finished 6th January 2024 apart from another relegation fight.

No chance of winning that game, might as well play the kid's and keep the first team crap for the relegation game's.
If we have no chance of winning against Hull City, then to be honest the season was over before it started.