10:09, Mon 4 Dec
[www.bbc.co.uk]

I think it’s about time managers and players gave it a rest. The ref made a bad mistake. Other than that he was great. Perhaps if Haaland hadn’t made an even bigger one and missed a sitter from a few yards out they wouldn’t have been struggling to get the win by that point.
10:12, Mon 4 Dec
I think some of it like you say was down to he was unhappy at his own performance, as he missed 2 easy chances for him in the first half. Still doesn’t give him a right to mouth off at the ref though at the end of the game.
10:13, Mon 4 Dec
The still images of his response are pretty ugly tbh.

The EPL need to give him a ban like they did to VVD earlier in the season.
The cold never bothered me anyway
10:30, Mon 4 Dec
Rasputin

The EPL need to give him a ban like they did to VVD earlier in the season.

Not before the game against the vile in the week though.
10:32, Mon 4 Dec
Agree, ref was excellent prior to that. It was a bad mistake though but we all make them
Newbs
Agree, ref was excellent prior to that. It was a bad mistake though but we all make them

If he'd blown immediately that would have been a mistake

But I think the upset seems to be that he actually allowed play to carry on ( the correct decision)
and then blew the whistle
It looks to me that from the refs position Grealish looked offside, so he brought it back for the foul on Haaland.

Which is ironic, because the players and pundits are constantly moaning about play going on and then the offside being given.

Officials really can't win.
The cold never bothered me anyway
10:57, Mon 4 Dec
thats still a mistake, every other game they let it run and let VAR check for offside, no consistency.

can understand their pain on this
11:00, Mon 4 Dec
The ref isn’t there to call offsides. Should’ve let the game flow for 4 seconds and stopped it

It was a terrible bit of reffing, though a mistake.

Haalands reaction was disgraceful
11:01, Mon 4 Dec
Haaland had a go at the ref after that decision, shook his hand at the end of the game and then criticised him on social media.

Strange Bloke.
Bordesley not Small Heath
Newbs

If he'd blown immediately that would have been a mistake

But I think the upset seems to be that he actually allowed play to carry on ( the correct decision)
and then blew the whistle

He didn't actually play advantage. He gave a foul straight away but for whatever reason didn't blow the whistle and I think was caught out by how quick haaland got back to feet.

When you watch the video, he only ever has one arm extended in the direction of the spurs goal. That's the arm signal for a foul.

He never once signals with both arms extended which is the signal for advantage.
11:24, Mon 4 Dec
nice to have a bit of passion in the game.
11:41, Mon 4 Dec
Rasputin

I think that's just what his face looks like tbf.
11:45, Mon 4 Dec
A grown man carrying on like a titty baby.

FFS.
12:01, Mon 4 Dec
My 10 year old grandson then thinks it’s ok to do the same.

Like I say, his chance was a lot easier than the one Grealish didn’t get a chance to convert. Maybe refs should take to social media saying how sh*t players are. Might as well join in with the fans, players and managers.