20:16, Mon 4 Dec
Just been watching Sky Sports News on which there was a segment with Kaveh Solekhol explaining the intel he's received from a source about the state of the Man United dressing room.

Apparently Ten Hag has lost the faith of around 50% of the dressing room with many of the players complaining they "do too much running" during training and "don't understand what they're running for".

Amongst other complaints were the fact Ten Hag is too set in his ways and many of the players think that the Sancho situation has gone on far beyond what is reasonable.

If intel like this started coming out about the Blues dressing room (Speculation on accuracy aside), what do you think would be the feedback from the fans? Would you see it as an issue with the attitude of the players or the capability of the coach?
20:31, Mon 4 Dec
Dunno but Kaveh Wossisname is a nause
Tony Fantastico
21:30, Mon 4 Dec
Just been watching Sky Sports News on which there was a segment with Kaveh Solekhol explaining the intel he's received from a source about the state of the Man United dressing room.

Apparently Ten Hag has lost the faith of around 50% of the dressing room with many of the players complaining they "do too much running" during training and "don't understand what they're running for".

Amongst other complaints were the fact Ten Hag is too set in his ways and many of the players think that the Sancho situation has gone on far beyond what is reasonable.

If intel like this started coming out about the Blues dressing room (Speculation on accuracy aside), what do you think would be the feedback from the fans? Would you see it as an issue with the attitude of the players or the capability of the coach?

I think the question is too hypothetical to answer (and haven't seen the piece you are referring to).

Whilst i think Rooney is way way way out of line criticising players (either individually or as a group) in public, i believe criticism of the group "off air" within their own group is fine - and also fine with individuals in private.

In fact i'd go further than merely using the word "criticising" .. i'd go as far as saying "they have no balls" is being "insulting".

But ... to move on to what you are describing ... if players want to question a manager or doubt his methods then they should do that privately and to his face ... and if the manager says "okay i've taken onboard what you've said, thought about it, and reject it" then it is their role to then do everything, whatever it is, that the manager wants them to do.

That is part of what they are paid to do.

It is the manager who loses his job if results aren't forthcoming - not the players - and managers should be allowed to fail due to their own inadequacies - not the inadequacies that others have imposed.

I expect they’d keep calm and carry on.
Thay Kaveh is a massive nause
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
21:35, Mon 4 Dec
Dunno
21:41, Mon 4 Dec
To be perfectly frank I would be outraged, in fact I’d be bordering on apoplectic, if news was leaked that our manager had lost control of 50% of the dressing room because the Man United players are soft and Jadon Sancho is a mardy arse. Fuming. Absolutely livid.