21:16, Mon 4 Dec
Sacked there manager.

Think we know who might be in for that job...
Steve Cooper?
21:21, Mon 4 Dec
Who’d have thought it.. sacked for one win in eight 😉
21:24, Mon 4 Dec

21 games. Still too short a time in my opinion, but he hasn’t been sacked after 8 games
21:41, Mon 4 Dec
Mijasblue
So you’d have sacked Eustace after Christmas last season.
Tony Fantastico
21:50, Mon 4 Dec
Not at all .. I was merely quoting what was in the report I read about the sacking .. with a touch of mischief hence the wink emoji 😀
21:51, Mon 4 Dec

The same bloke who was nailed on for the Bristol City, Derby, Millwall QPR job?
21:54, Mon 4 Dec
2 of which he turned down and the other 2 he wasnt interested in. He hasnt applied for one yet FWIW.
21:54, Mon 4 Dec
Mijasblue
Not at all .. I was merely quoting what was in the report I read about the sacking .. with a touch of mischief hence the wink emoji 😀
My mischief didn’t need emoji’s.
Tony Fantastico
21:55, Mon 4 Dec
Absolute disgrace. How dare they sack a manager after 1 win in 8!
21:55, Mon 4 Dec
Green Seamer
2 of which he turned down and the other 2 he wasnt interested in. He hasnt applied for one yet FWIW.
😁
Tony Fantastico
21:56, Mon 4 Dec
Bcfc 26
Absolute disgrace. How dare they sack a manager after 1 win in 8!
Bit late to the party old chap
Tony Fantastico

The same bloke who was nailed on for the Bristol City, Derby, Millwall QPR job?

Pretty difficult to be "nailed on for a job" if you haven't even applied for it or expressed an interest to the club.

In fact, because of the press coverage etc regarding the Rangers job JE actually contacted them (before leaving Blues) to tell them that he had no knowledge of why the reports were appearing and that if there was some truth in it then he wouldn't even consider moving his family up to Scotland (loves his son who is settled and aged 14). Rangers told him not to worry as he wasn't on their radar anyway) Common courtesy i thought - both parties happy.
going from Russell Martin football to J.E. football in a season would be depressing
22:04, Mon 4 Dec
Sunderland sack Mowbray too