22:11, Mon 4 Dec
How can we gather the old heads from the 80's in the safe standing Tilton? We need fans who know the classics: knees up Mother Brown, Champions Ball, na,na,na,na, na,na,na,na heyyy we are Blues. As well as player based chants. The safe standing room area is designed for bouncing boisterous fans. The Legia Warsaw fans had the best idea just sing, chant, dance and make your own entertainment while we wait for Wazzball to actually work.
mad
22:22, Mon 4 Dec
Suggested this last week. Turn up stand where you wish.
22:59, Mon 4 Dec
mad
My season ticket is in the GML
The Tilton tried to get things going a few times on Saturday but when the football is that bad it’s pretty hopeless.
Gazball?
23:13, Mon 4 Dec
Us "old heads" from the 80's are now well into our 60's and popping statins from the comfort of our armchairs
23:41, Mon 4 Dec
Wazball
The Tilton tried to get things going a few times on Saturday but when the football is that bad it’s pretty hopeless.

I noticed that too.
23:43, Mon 4 Dec
Sparky39
Us "old heads" from the 80's are now well into our 60's and popping statins from the comfort of our armchairs

True, would need 24hrs notice for a pitch invasion for sure.
Inspector Montalbano
How can we gather the old heads from the 80's in the safe standing Tilton? We need fans who know the classics: knees up Mother Brown, Champions Ball, na,na,na,na, na,na,na,na heyyy we are Blues. As well as player based chants. The safe standing room area is designed for bouncing boisterous fans. The Legia Warsaw fans had the best idea just sing, chant, dance and make your own entertainment while we wait for Wazzball to actually work.

Can we please have a go at changing the walk on music to the streets, turn the page?? I dont understand why people feel so so connected to the current one used (I've forgotten what it's called)
Could we employ some hype men (not holding a drum) to keep the crowd bouncing. Possibly pay them with drugs, so they can maintain optimum hype levels to the very end?
09:00, Tue 5 Dec
Playing better football would create an atmosphere.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
The old heads from the 80s wouldn’t be able to stand for 90 minutes
09:32, Tue 5 Dec
True dat.

Also, I wonder if they haven't vastly over estimated how many people of any age want to stand given how sparse the Tilton has looked since it opened.
09:35, Tue 5 Dec
I think the fans over enthusiasm with the poll has sold them down the river tbf

Everyone seemed bang up for it but would rather play pool when push comes to shove
09:42, Tue 5 Dec
I think once we turn a corner form wise it will fill up.

I stood there for the Hull game *shivers*. Think it would be great for a game when we're bang up for it.
09:43, Tue 5 Dec
Yeah I think it will improve if the team does

I think the weathers proper playing a part too
09:45, Tue 5 Dec
Even when in the prem granted under Bruce/Mcleish hardly exciting football the crowds stayed away unless the big boys game to town.
I’m not sure where they are going to find these extra 10-15k fans to fill this shiny new stadium.

A better product on the field and pushing for promotion will drag some in of course, but the parallels to Man City I keep seeing online are daft!
They simply have/had a bigger fanbase and obviously a few have jumped on the glory ship, but that is a long way aways for us imo.
Most teams have a waiting list most of our loyal fans are in gods waiting room or are just so disillusioned they can’t be arsed anymore.

The atmosphere is pretty crap and it’s sad to see, people get stared at like they are a bloody alien if they try to spark up a chant these days 😂