23:38, Mon 4 Dec
For anyone interested, Rockstar have released the trailer early due to a leak.

[x.com]
00:12, Tue 5 Dec
A return to vice city đź‘Ź
07:17, Tue 5 Dec
Goosebumps
09:58, Tue 5 Dec
I can’t wait. I’m already the king of Los Santos
10:02, Tue 5 Dec
2025! Over a year to wait yet but I'm looking forward to playing this.

Absolutely love gta. Don't play much PlayStation these days but will play this when it comes out
10:09, Tue 5 Dec
Yeah, I don't play video games much anymore. They kind of passed me by when they mostly became about playing online which I've never really enjoyed. But I'll be all over a new GTA.

Bonkers that by the time this comes out it'll 12 years since the last one!
10:13, Tue 5 Dec
If I was 12 or 13 again I would probably play a video game
Turn left when you get on a plane.
10:54, Tue 5 Dec
Will be the same cash grab as RDR2 and current GTA
11:02, Tue 5 Dec
Cash grab? Is the aim of all games, TV, films not to generate revenue? Also rdr2 was insanely well reviewed and praised for its story telling.
11:08, Tue 5 Dec
yea not sure what that means.

GTA Online is still one of the most popular multiplayer games 10 years since it was launched, they are obviously going to carry on making content for it.

trailer looks great, shame its still 18 months away minimum
11:09, Tue 5 Dec
I thought GTA Online was stupid, couldn't get on with it.

Hope they make the game itself a bit harder, turn off the yellow dots and make you think a bit.

Looks ace from the trailer.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
11:59, Tue 5 Dec
Looks amazing as you would expect.
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
15:22, Tue 5 Dec
mr_crosby

RDR2 was a masterpeice, one of the best games of the last generation how is it in anyway a cash grab?

With the current GTA they kept remastering it for newer consoles so I can kind of see the point.
15:24, Tue 5 Dec
I think the nature of 'pay to win' and perpetual subscriptions for a game is a valid concern, but as long as GTA has the same model as the last game where you can buy the game outright and can pay to get a bit of an advantage on-line for cash/cars etc. then that's fair enough

It's if they move to a model where you pay for a subscription every month it would be a bit shit.
15:31, Tue 5 Dec
Dave
mr_crosby

RDR2 was a masterpeice, one of the best games of the last generation how is it in anyway a cash grab?

With the current GTA they kept remastering it for newer consoles so I can kind of see the point.

It doesn’t reward long term players. You can be level 100+ and get wiped out by a newbie because they want to make as much money as possible