11:35, Tue 5 Dec
As a matter of interest.
If we had performed in the majority of games as we did for the first 60 minutes against Ipswich, but the results had been the same. Would you be as angry as you are now? If of course you are angry!

I wouldn't. I'd be dissapointed but much less confused and annoyed
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
11:45, Tue 5 Dec
I’m not angry. Unbeaten in last 3 at home. We lose away but then we have for years so not that concerned.

Owners asked for time when they arrived
WR says change will take time
Fans should give them both the time they’ve asked for or join the 3rd that won’t buy in and fcccxk off.
11:49, Tue 5 Dec
I think I’d be slightly annoyed, but more tolerant, patient and positive than I am becoming, because I could see progress and once it clicks we’d be fine. That’s why I was quite satisfied after the Ipswich game, throwing a 2-0 lead away aside, cause I thought if we play like this every game we’ll have no troubles. Too bad we’ve done it in the Ipswich game and no other.
12:09, Tue 5 Dec
I'd be annoyed due to the fact we wouldn't have been getting the "just" reward , if you are playing well and losing its a lot easier to take knowing its just a matter of time before things turn around
12:27, Tue 5 Dec
I guess it's like that Monk season where we didn't win for ages but we felt we were playing well.

It was one of the few times most people were united despite results as they were.
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
12:33, Tue 5 Dec
Yep, good point. In that Monk season you knew the wins would come
12:34, Tue 5 Dec
Newbs

Yeh thats what made me ask the question
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
13:05, Tue 5 Dec
quark
As a matter of interest.
If we had performed in the majority of games as we did for the first 60 minutes against Ipswich, but the results had been the same. Would you be as angry as you are now? If of course you are angry!

I think if there’s improvement in performance that maybe, I would be a bit annoyed but would see that there’s decent performance & hoping a result would come, and progression being made.

I think the problem is that we only saw glimpses of it, nothing consistent. Generally we’ve been poor under Rooney in terms of defending and lack of clinical finishing. There’s some intent of attacking under Rooney, but nothing to suggested that it’s any better than the previous manager. Honestly the club has lack the competitiveness, team spirit and unity as one since WR came.

Given the nature of Rooney's appointment and all, I know these things take time to jell, but improvements are needed regarding performance asap.
13:09, Tue 5 Dec
Newbs

Definitely. Che Adams was a massive factor.
13:18, Tue 5 Dec
No, I'd be convinced the results would turn.

Right now I can't even see where a win is coming from. Who knows, maybe it will all click on Friday.
14:21, Tue 5 Dec
quark
As a matter of interest.

**point of interest**

We were superb for about 35 minutes of that Ipswich game - they absolutely battered us for the last 10 minutes of the first and the second half started the same and we scored completely against the run of play from a long hoofed clearance.

Those 35 minutes were ace, as were sections of the Blackburn game
14:26, Tue 5 Dec
Would be fine as could see it was going to come, my concern at the min is that we seem to play OK for 45 mins or less (Ipswich/Blackburn) and then the following game we look dreadful. There doesn't seem to be a sign of steady progress, it's all over the place.
14:53, Tue 5 Dec
I wouldn’t be as disappointed because I’d be witnessing visible signs of improvement both collectively and individually that would offer hope and encouragement of better results.
14:55, Tue 5 Dec
How much time if we don’t see improvements?
Gazball?
14:56, Tue 5 Dec
Very enthused - it would show we have a clear attainable plan that would come together with time.

It would show that Rooney is indeed a capable manager and had a lot to offer.

Being that he will have a lot of rope, if we see some more of those performances in the games he has he can win over a lot of blues fans.