Lee Clark.
19:53, Tue 5 Dec
I’d like to add that I think monk was our best manager in recent times. The squad and the finances he had to deal with at the time. He worked miracles and after all he did for us he was treated like garbage at the end.
we had a good run with
Lou Macari
Terry Cooper
Barry Fry
TF
Steve Bruce

all sound appointments at the time, in a period we truly progressed in as a club
20:22, Tue 5 Dec
I’d like to add that I think monk was our best manager in recent times. The squad and the finances he had to deal with at the time. He worked miracles and after all he did for us he was treated like garbage at the end.

Quite a controversial opinion, after all he really did.
20:32, Tue 5 Dec
Garry Monk for me. After the dross served up by Cotterill I thought it was a fantastic change.

Quite surprised no one else has mentioned him yet
20:36, Tue 5 Dec
Christ
20:54, Tue 5 Dec
Garry Monk for me. After the dross served up by Cotterill I thought it was a fantastic change.

Have you misspelled your username? “dd” instead of “tt”
21:25, Tue 5 Dec
The replies have been very interesting, we clearly have not been hyped up very often by new managers. I really want Rooney to succeed because we will get promoted under a successful manager. The article about Fergie quoted him as saying " a win has an immediate effect but you can lose the next game, a culture change has a long lasting impact (paraphrased).
By not doing what we have always done maybe he will herald a glorious new era for the club.🤞
21:50, Tue 5 Dec
Attled

Do you want to read the thread again ?
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
Inspector Montalbano
The replies have been very interesting, we clearly have not been hyped up very often by new managers. I really want Rooney to succeed because we will get promoted under a successful manager. The article about Fergie quoted him as saying " a win has an immediate effect but you can lose the next game, a culture change has a long lasting impact (paraphrased).
By not doing what we have always done maybe he will herald a glorious new era for the club.🤞
If he fails to get us promoted we will have the building blocks in place for the next man.