09:51, Wed 6 Dec
Anyone with tickets for one of their many many December gigs is in for a fantastic night.
Last night they were here in Gloucester and what a fantastic full of energy show they put on.

Buster with 2 on Guitar, 4 piece brass, keyboards and drummer and all 9 of em on top form.

Max Splodge was the support act and he was great fun as well.

Even the music pre show and music between acts was top stuff. Madness, specials, selector, piranhas et etc

All in all a great night out for £22 plus a shed load of beer.

Cheers Buster.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
10:22, Wed 6 Dec
Saw them in Spain earlier this year. My kids enjoyed their set so much they’ve seen them twice more in the UK since.

A couple of years ago I played a festival and Bad Manners were headlining the main stage at the same time. Part way through the gig I got a message to announce that Buster had suffered a heart attack during their set and the air ambulance was on its way. Having seen him earlier in the evening enjoying some, er… powdered refreshments, I was saddened but not surprised. Turns out he’d just put his foot on the wedge monitor, rolled his ankle and went down like the proverbial sack of shit.
15:04, Wed 6 Dec
They have one heck of a schedule in December and the only 2 days off they have are 24th and 25th.

If they can keep that level of energy up that they had last night then fair play to em all.
Turn left when you get on a plane.