10:10, Wed 6 Dec
Blues relaunch Official Charity as Foundation

[www.bcfc.com]
11:13, Wed 6 Dec
Absolutely everything about that announcement and the video is excellent. From work I have done in the past I have seen what vile and Albion do and it has always frustrated me that we do nothing as a club for the community and the city. Not anymore. Properly proud of this. Well done Wagner. Well done Blues.
11:36, Wed 6 Dec
Love it. Proud of my club 💙
Tony Fantastico
It has always upset me how sport and its origins and what it stood for, out of the industrial revolution of the 1800s has been prostituted by Sky and the Premier league. By taking it back and being responsible for its participation within the community will/should reconnect with those young people. I think it's fantastic news.
12:07, Wed 6 Dec
‘This is more than football’ that Wagner is a class act. Love this.
12:28, Wed 6 Dec
Looking after the weakest. Aligns with my way of thinking.
Tony Fantastico
Donations to our back four incoming then?
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
Get out The alliance!
Tony Fantastico
13:17, Wed 6 Dec
This is why I feel confident Knighthead will ultimately succeed. There'll be mistakes made along the way for sure, show me any club, organisation or business that doesn't make them. But behind us now is a group of people who I am 100% confident will drag us out of the utter pit of despair we've been stuck in for a decade.

This announcement is fantastic news and exactly what any sensibly run and ambitious football club should be doing, putting itself at the very heart of the community and bringing people together.

I am also 100% confident what we see on the pitch will improve, it'll just take time but we'll be in a much better place on the other side. That's regardless of whether Rooney sorts it out or someone else takes it on. We'll get there.