15:01, Wed 6 Dec
This is a good insight into what, I assume, the thinking is from Wagner on the stadium. Particuarly for anyone still hung up about capacities.

[www.theguardian.com]
15:42, Wed 6 Dec
This was good. thank you.
15:46, Wed 6 Dec
The yanks have been doing stuff like this for years. The Patriot's stadium (21 years old now) has a massive shopping complex next door full of shops and restaurants and the land is all owned by the team.

The Rams stadium is excellent, possibly the best in the world. If we can get even 10% of what they do in LA Knighthead and Blues will be fookin minted.
17:12, Wed 6 Dec
A company called Populous, who designed the Spurs stadium, recently openend the world's biggest sphere in Las Vegas. Take a look at some of their other projects below. They are amazing and surely the kind of thing Sir Tom Wagner will be thinking of.

[populous.com]

[populous.com]
17:40, Wed 6 Dec
London gave the knockback for a Sphere in London - Birmingham, come on down...
18:13, Wed 6 Dec
This makes Wagner's comments about HS2 more clear
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
18:54, Wed 6 Dec
I don't think there are many fans against moving from St Andrews into a bigger, more modern stadium. The main issue for me personally is that they actually give the stadium some character, and don't just simply make some boring lifeless arena that doesn't have many features to make it stand out from the other lifeless arenas. In the grand scheme of things I would think even that is a but a small problem that I think most will get over, but it would be a massive let down to go through all the trouble of buying land, building a state of the art stadium, all the facilities that come with it, just to make it bowl.
19:00, Wed 6 Dec
I'd prefer a stadium similar to Dortmund, whenever I've seen it on TV it always looks right on top of the pitch and very imposing
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
19:04, Wed 6 Dec
john_yuki
I don't think there are many fans against moving from St Andrews into a bigger, more modern stadium. The main issue for me personally is that they actually give the stadium some character, and don't just simply make some boring lifeless arena that doesn't have many features to make it stand out from the other lifeless arenas. In the grand scheme of things I would think even that is a but a small problem that I think most will get over, but it would be a massive let down to go through all the trouble of buying land, building a state of the art stadium, all the facilities that come with it, just to make it bowl.

Look at those links I posted. Amazing venues. This is what we should be aiming for. World-class...
19:06, Wed 6 Dec
Tom Brady's Statins
I'd prefer a stadium similar to Dortmund, whenever I've seen it on TV it always looks right on top of the pitch and very imposing

Opposition players would be terrified when they were attacking the Blues version of the Yellow Wall (almost vertical stand featuring 35% proof rivers of p***)
19:26, Wed 6 Dec
It would be magnificent
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
19:55, Wed 6 Dec
A bit selfish admittedly,:

I want better public access,train and tram stops,park and ride ETC.

I'm sick of driving down there and after the game it's even worse.

I know the Club are prioritising these issues.