15:11, Wed 6 Dec
Any good?

[twitter.com]
15:15, Wed 6 Dec
Never heard of him - sign him up

I do feel most successful clubs nowadays have young double-barrelled stars, so this is probably a step in the right direction, and some to follow in the footsteps of Solomon-Otabor and Boyd-Munce
15:17, Wed 6 Dec
Iain_Gavin
follow in the footsteps of Solomon-Otabor and Boyd-Munce

Not to mention effing-Hogan.
16:22, Wed 6 Dec
Bcfc 26
Any good?

[twitter.com]

Never really heard of him, based out of information so far: Arsenal academy player, much of his career is playing in the Dutch 2nd division. Left-back.
Was fine & suspended by Swindon Town for inhaling laughing gas and uploading it online. Along with two other players.

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Was linked with other clubs in the last few years: Hull, Aberdeen, Burnley, and Reading whilst he was at Excelsior.

Had a trial with Reading pre-season 2022 under Paul Ince, Berkshire Live reported JE was interested in bringing him to Birmingham, but decided to play in Hungary instead.

MLS sides Philadelphia Union and Toronto FC seem keen in him. Probably an option as a back-up LB, either WR doesn't rate Longelo or the player may come in as a 3rd choice LB. Personally it seem like a low risk signing, won't be against signing him, but not a priority signing/position the club should be focus on during Jan.
We need sqaud depth and players that can play the system
If he is any good and is low cost then why not
16:45, Wed 6 Dec
Is a 27 year old left back a priority for Jan? Interesting choice if it is.
16:50, Wed 6 Dec
number8
Probably to move Buchanan to centre half in January
17:01, Wed 6 Dec
number8

I'm not saying it is, for me I would say it would be cd, mid and defo a striker. I'm guessing the club is trying to recruit smartly whenever possible, especially with FFP.

Partisan Blues Fan
We need sqaud depth and players that can play the system
If he is any good and is low cost then why not

true true. Given how Longelo's been playing it would make sense. Depth has always been a problem with the team throughout the years. I'm not against it and I'm sure the recruitment team knows what they're doing. He would probably be more suited to Rooney's football than Longelo, only time will tell.
17:40, Wed 6 Dec
gerry1875
number8

He's been our best player . I wouldn't move him
18:34, Wed 6 Dec
Ribeye
gerry1875
number8

He's been our best player . I wouldn't move him
Didn't Rooney when at Derby, say Buchanan was long term a centre half? May have been on about someone else but sure it was Buchanan