16:36, Wed 6 Dec
Hopefully the ladies and gentlemen who travel make a bit more noise than the last two visits.
16:42, Wed 6 Dec
TresorLuntala
Hopefully the ladies and gentlemen who travel make a bit more noise than the last two visits.

Hopefully the players who travel also give us a bit more to shout about than recent visits...
16:48, Wed 6 Dec
Exactly, the last 2 visits to Coventry have been completely abject. We were 1-0 down after 3 minutes last year.
16:59, Wed 6 Dec
The last time I went to Cov and Blues actually scored, I had listen to it on the car radio and celebrate with other fans stuck on the hard shoulder of a closed M6
17:09, Wed 6 Dec
Dave
Exactly, the last 2 visits to Coventry have been completely abject. We were 1-0 down after 3 minutes last year.
I'm sure there will be an advance on that this season. I'm going with 1 minute 23 seconds.
17:35, Wed 6 Dec
Burnley was the worst last season.
It took 3 hours to get there and we were 1-0 down inside the first minute.

It took about a minute to conced at Old Trafford one season. I think it was when we lost 5-0 under McLeish.

West Ham as well. It took ages to get into the London Stadium. I was in 3minutes after kick off. In time to see us kick off. Disappointing.

And Harley Dean scored after 45 seconds at Peterborough.
17:38, Wed 6 Dec
On the plus side I was able to get a second Plymouth ticket. Hopefully we don't concede straight from kick off there.
17:40, Wed 6 Dec
Sheep2
It took about a minute to conced at Old Trafford one season. I think it was when we lost 5-0 under McLeish.

Just before West Ham semi in the cup run from memory.
Seem to remember Jordan Mitch missing a golden chance at Old Trafford
We've only got Chewits
17:40, Wed 6 Dec
The home atmosphere basically destroyed any chance of an atmosphere from us at the game in April. Combine that with a terrible performance and being 1-0 down after 3 minutes.
17:53, Wed 6 Dec
This will be the first game we’ve played at the Ricoh that I’m missing out of choice!

And yes, it was very disappointing last season, both on and off the pitch; the difference between “expected atmosphere in the away end” and “actual atmosphere in the away end” was probably the biggest it’s ever been- I was up for a cracking atmosphere in the away end and it was…well, non-existent!
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
17:56, Wed 6 Dec
Project Furlong
Sheep2

Just before West Ham semi in the cup run from memory.
Seem to remember Jordan Mitch missing a golden chance at Old Trafford

It was between the two legs of the semi-final.
The second leg was midweek after the OT game.
18:00, Wed 6 Dec
Made in Daegu
This will be the first game we’ve played at the Ricoh that I’m missing out of choice!

And yes, it was very disappointing last season, both on and off the pitch; the difference between “expected atmosphere in the away end” and “actual atmosphere in the away end” was probably the biggest it’s ever been- I was up for a cracking atmosphere in the away end and it was…well, non-existent!
It was awful. We had stopped playing any football though for the best part of 5 months
Tony Fantastico
20:02, Wed 6 Dec
YellowRivers
The last time I went to Cov and Blues actually scored, I had listen to it on the car radio and celebrate with other fans stuck on the hard shoulder of a closed M6

Was that the year Bendtner scored in a 1-0 win? Seem to remember there was a problem on the M6 that night?
Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can’t face reality
20:03, Wed 6 Dec
YellowRivers
TresorLuntala

Hopefully the players who travel also give us a bit more to shout about than recent visits...

Absolutely this. It was effin abject last season. Under no pressure at all a gutless performance. Yet the first thing is to criticise fans rather than players.
20:59, Wed 6 Dec
Old Trafford that year we were 2 down inside 5 minutes, my train was late into Picadilly and listened to both goals on the taxi driver's radio.