20:52, Wed 6 Dec
20:57, Wed 6 Dec
Why wasn't Rooney there too? Perfect opportunity to get back in the fans good books and he sends Tom Brady to do the job for him.
20:58, Wed 6 Dec
it was saturday before the game, i assume he was busy
21:11, Wed 6 Dec
Brilliant stuff.

I noticed Rooney visited Balaam Wood (formerly Frankley High) the rivals of my old school Colmers Farm (now just plain old Colmers)
21:14, Wed 6 Dec
That’s a great Video and the Kids were into it. Your first thought is a negative one. So many need to change the mindset if we are to take this opportunity.

Not easy I know I’m almost 60 years of more downs than ups. Not just about Rooney he may be here 6 months maybe 2 years. This is about the club, the city, the Journey.
21:16, Wed 6 Dec
Not a Blues fan amongst em.
21:18, Wed 6 Dec
Because he was at another school maybe, one where there might actually be blues fans too 😉
21:19, Wed 6 Dec

No point preaching to the converted
21:23, Wed 6 Dec
GARRY COOK'S GLASSES
Why wasn't Rooney there too? Perfect opportunity to get back in the fans good books and he sends Tom Brady to do the job for him.

Cos he was busy doing his job before the match
21:24, Wed 6 Dec

Might be now though
21:24, Wed 6 Dec
QBBC2

No point preaching to the converted

Totally agree, I was responding to a post.
21:26, Wed 6 Dec
He could have left Cole and O'Shea in charge as my understanding is Rooney is here only to increase commercial revenues, so they could've set up a pop up merch shop at the school with Rooney and Brady shirts.
21:27, Wed 6 Dec
Thongs

Might be now though[/quote hopefully, it’s what we all want.
21:53, Wed 6 Dec
El Mayor
GARRY COOK'S GLASSES

Cos he was busy doing his job before the match

Maybe we’d have been better served if he was off shaking hands and taking selfies with the kids
23:57, Wed 6 Dec
Amazing stuff.