10:21, Thu 7 Dec
lowercaser
Full on mobster isn't he? Hasn't a shit load of heroin been found on some of his boats? Certainly seems batshit

Pretty much.

In March 2018, Marinakis was charged with drug trafficking. The accusations against Marinakis were described as "very serious charges" following an investigation after the tanker Noor 1 was intercepted at the Greek port of Piraeus carrying 2.1 tonnes of heroin in 2014. According to the jailed co-owner of Noor 1, Efthymios Yiannousakis, the vessel had in fact carried an additional ton of heroin (worth $70 million) which was unloaded on the island of Crete and trafficked to mainland Europe before Greek authorities managed to intercept the rest of the cargo

His 'Controversies' section on Wiki is abt 40% of the entire profile. He seems to be heavily teflon coated as none of the charges ever seem to come to anything.

Obviously pissed the fit and proper owner's test then đź‘Ť
So frustrating seeing managers who would be obvious improvements (and gettable) to JE and WR becoming available.

This is a huge blunder.

What’s a huge blunder? What’s happened?
Our fans could never accept Cooper after he criticised his players….. We didn’t show enough desire and will make up for it. We pulled out of tackles and lost races. If you show the lack of desire you run the risk of getting what we got tonigh….. Technically we let ourselves down with the giveaways when there’s no pressure on the ball. We gave away the two goals in the first half and we just completely come away from the required technical and tactical levels to be competitive… And then didn't recover from that with enough desire and will to make up for it. Pulling out of tackles, losing races, ending up on the floor when it's 50/50 combat…. The lack of desire to defend penetration of some sort, whether it's balls in behind, whether it's combinations, everything that can happen attacking-wise - a lack of desire to and will to defend
10:29, Thu 7 Dec
Fans will accept a manager who wins

And for the 1000th time, you can criticise players when you've got credit in the bank, won lots of games using your methods and have gained their respect
Happy Clapper
10:31, Thu 7 Dec
Its widely thought Cooper will go straight in at Palace if Forest get rid.
10:34, Thu 7 Dec
Yes for the 100th time. Like a nagging wife.

Please don’t make it 101.

I do not accept your premise.

I get it, you’ll make exceptions for managers you like, no matter how ugly they are.
10:38, Thu 7 Dec
You keep saying it though, and it's pretty obvious that the situation with Cooper is a lot different to Rooney

Coming in to a team that's doing well, turning them to shit and then slagging them off in public, within a few weeks, is not my idea of good man management

Slagging them off after you've dragged them from the relegation zone of the Championship, to the Premier League, after 2 years, when you know you're gonna be sacked within days, is obviously quite different.

But you knew that anyway, so I dunno why I'm bothering, well done, ya got me.
Happy Clapper
10:40, Thu 7 Dec
Its widely thought Cooper will go straight in at Palace if Forest get rid.

To be honest - that would be a great move for both Cooper and Palace.