10:11, Thu 7 Dec
Sold out already. Fair play all being that close to Christmas!

However, anyone decide they can not attend I am on the hunt for 2 tickets.

Thanks
10:17, Thu 7 Dec
tried to get a couple in the home end and it sold out in minutes on Monday as well
11:54, Thu 7 Dec
I think i pretty much had the last two tickets, couldn't get two together.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
I thought they may goto to general sale as i thought many wouldnt fancy plymouth on the 23rd. Oh well

How far did the tickets get down to, as far as silver even?
Dan
14:11, Thu 7 Dec
Went on sale to Bronze members yesterday evening
We've played there twice since the Millennium and not for 15 years (and that was a midweek), with 1600 tickets they were never going to last long.
16:34, Thu 7 Dec
I was at that one if we're talking about the same game, a Chris Whyte header. In work at 6am the next day
16:48, Thu 7 Dec
Didn’t Carsley score in the midweek game?
16:53, Thu 7 Dec
Yeah I was at that game! Really wanted to go this time too 😞 1600 sold far more quickly than did 1600 for Coventry…that’s what reasonable pricing does!
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
17:02, Thu 7 Dec
I seem to remember we went down there on a Tuesday night in Barry Fry days and I think we won 3-2 or something like that. I dread to think what time we got back. Great support this season given away form and time of year.
17:09, Thu 7 Dec
Made in Daegu
Yeah I was at that game! Really wanted to go this time too 😞 1600 sold far more quickly than did 1600 for Coventry…that’s what reasonable pricing does!

Cost to attend Plymouth is much higher though, i'm thinking of stopping over easily adding £100 to the cost
17:15, Thu 7 Dec
Robert Hopkins
I think i pretty much had the last two tickets, couldn't get two together.

Wouldn't worry about it. No one seems to bother about correct seats away from home.

I was able to get a second ticket last night for my brother.
17:53, Thu 7 Dec
Robert Hopkins
Made in Daegu

Cost to attend Plymouth is much higher though, i'm thinking of stopping over easily adding £100 to the cost

That’s absolutely not the point: neither Plymouth nor Coventry can control from where you travel or your itinerary - so a Devon-based Blues fan going to our game at Argyle will have low travel costs - but what both clubs can control is the ticket price they charge.

I’d rather pay £15 to watch us play at Carlisle than pay £35 to watch us at Cov, even though the overall cost of the Carlisle game will be much higher.
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
18:30, Thu 7 Dec
that absolutely is the point though - you claimed plymouth sold quicker because they offered cheaper tickets, but the actual cost of attending Plymouth is much higher than attending Coventry. Plymouth sold quicker because we haven't been for a while and there were limited numbers so those that could go snapped them up quicker. The cost of the ticket is only part of the decision to go, i suspect Plymouth could have charged £5 more per ticket and would have sold just as many in exactly the same time.
18:41, Thu 7 Dec
Robert Hopkins
that absolutely is the point though - you claimed plymouth sold quicker because they offered cheaper tickets, but the actual cost of attending Plymouth is much higher than attending Coventry. Plymouth sold quicker because we haven't been for a while and there were limited numbers so those that could go snapped them up quicker. The cost of the ticket is only part of the decision to go, i suspect Plymouth could have charged £5 more per ticket and would have sold just as many in exactly the same time.

Yes, the face that we haven’t played there for ages is a factor (in the speed of ticket sales) but the reasonable price is, I would say, a bigger contributory factor. If Cov tickets were £29, they probably wouldn’t have reached general sale; actually, they only just sold out. Because £37 is unacceptable.

I wouldn’t be going tomorrow if I could walk to the Ricoh. But I wish I was able to go to Plymouth, regardless of the associated travel costs.