11:50, Thu 7 Dec
Latest Birmingham City news from BirminghamLive includes Lukas Jutkiewicz on manager Wayne Rooney

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
12:01, Thu 7 Dec
To save you clicking - it's his open door policy, how incredibly approachable he is and his empathy. Not his tattooed eye-liner.
13:11, Thu 7 Dec
He's bald?
13:14, Thu 7 Dec
There is a hell of a lot more to it than that, and it is well worth a read.

The usual crowd of malcontents and cyber bullies will tell us Juke only spoke positively because that nasty scouse git threatened to give him a Chinese burn.
I found that really interesting, Juke has been around the block and if he's happy then I think that's a positive sign.

I'd like us to keep him on at the club next year- providing he's retiring.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
13:20, Thu 7 Dec
Pretty incredible stat in that article - Rooney is the 10th permanent boss Juke has had at Blues....
13:39, Thu 7 Dec
Yeah, the impression you get from the performances is that WR can't manage people, but all the inside stuff seems to point to the opposite. I'd love to know where this all ends, it's so hard to predict.
13:54, Thu 7 Dec
JohnP
Yeah, the impression you get from the performances is that WR can't manage people, but all the inside stuff seems to point to the opposite. I'd love to know where this all ends, it's so hard to predict.

Perhaps he needs to stick to coaching, and bring in a manager to help him. I wonder what Harry is doing these days?
The cold never bothered me anyway
14:02, Thu 7 Dec
The players seem to like him to be fair.
14:23, Thu 7 Dec
JohnP

It’s been 8 games.
15:30, Thu 7 Dec
Rasputin
JohnP

Perhaps he needs to stick to coaching, and bring in a manager to help him. I wonder what Harry is doing these days?

Redknapp?

eff the eff off pal.
15:37, Thu 7 Dec
Dunno, but Jukey thinks him and Steve Cotterill are brilliant

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
Happy Clapper
16:00, Thu 7 Dec
That’s it. He’s been intimidated by Rooney. Time to get a nicer manager.
16:27, Thu 7 Dec
El Mayor
Rasputin
JohnP

Redknapp?

eff the eff off pal.

Linked Image
The cold never bothered me anyway
17:33, Thu 7 Dec
Tha Project OBE
That’s it. He’s been intimidated by Rooney. Time to get a nicer manager.

Or he’s a consummate pro and always tries to create unity
Happy Clapper