20:55, Fri 8 Dec
One massive thing that sticks out is how slow we look compared to other teams. Is it lack of effort or are the players just tortoises.

By the way that’s one of many things but it’s something that seems so apparent.
20:58, Fri 8 Dec
The players tracking the right hand side attackers are jogging, it's weird.
21:05, Fri 8 Dec
JohnP
The players tracking the right hand side attackers are jogging, it's weird.

Bieliks attempt to get back for the goal should see him dropped
21:38, Fri 8 Dec
One massive thing that sticks out is how slow we look compared to other teams. Is it lack of effort or are the players just tortoises.

By the way that’s one of many things but it’s something that seems so apparent.

Yeah, our most athletic player this season has been Sunic; now warming the bench every game?
21:41, Fri 8 Dec
Bielik’s one glaring weakness is his running power and yet we’re asking him to play box to box and run all game

We constantly look overrun, acres of space, it’s crap
Happy Clapper
21:42, Fri 8 Dec
You’re correct the lack of speed in the team is shocking.

Massive overhaul is needed Burlington slow as feck

Dembele waste of time when we’re out of possession

Juke slow miyoshi had a mare
21:50, Fri 8 Dec
Le Mod
Bielik’s one glaring weakness is his running power and yet we’re asking him to play box to box and run all game

To play him in a midfield two is absolute blindness.
22:05, Fri 8 Dec
Totally agree, and couple that with Bacuna and Dembele both walking when we lose the ball, and we just concede space in midfield. When Bielik gets on the ball, his first thought is always to turn and play backwards too.

There is no cohesion anywhere on that pitch at the moment.
22:08, Fri 8 Dec
Mike likes hoofball
Totally agree, and couple that with Bacuna and Dembele both walking when we lose the ball, and we just concede space in midfield. When Bielik gets on the ball, his first thought is always to turn and play backwards too.

There is no cohesion anywhere on that pitch at the moment.

It’s honestly like some of them are trying to get him sacked on purpose. Not saying they are but their body language is horrible
22:12, Fri 8 Dec
I cannot understand why Mr Rooney didn’t watch the previous games and realise which players click together.
Belik & Sunjic in midfield.
Bacuna not in the centre.
Sanderson & Long = centre half’s.

Mr Wagner and Cook yes you’re correct with the highest revenue in Div 1.

Another setback and thousands off our home attendances.

The whole club has again lost its momentum.

A winning team builds clubs.
22:18, Fri 8 Dec

I think Bielik would only work well in a diamond, as the anchor covering the defence, with two of Sunic/James/Bacuna either side of him doing the box to box stuff, and Myoshi or Stansfield as the No. 10 doing the creative stuff

But then the highly paid coaches will obviously know better than me
22:19, Fri 8 Dec
Buddy Mercer

I think Bielik would only work well in a diamond, as the anchor covering the defence, with two of Sunic/James/Bacuna either side of him doing the box to box stuff, and Myoshi or Stansfield as the No. 10 doing the creative stuff

But then the highly paid coaches will obviously know better than me

100 percent agree. He has to be in there with two others and him at the base

Eustace had the right set up and personnel just wasn’t willing to play on the front foot often enough.