21:39, Fri 8 Dec
It’s killing us. Every single game we’re stretched in midfield. So much wrong but this just seems so obvious.
21:49, Fri 8 Dec
mattt
It’s killing us. Every single game we’re stretched in midfield. So much wrong but this just seems so obvious.

Horrible horrible formation. Starting with stansfield on the left and Dembele upfront was criminal.

2 in midfield with Bielik in there is never ever going to wor.
22:04, Fri 8 Dec
It just feels like Lee Clark’s tombola came out tonight. Not helped by injuries
22:05, Fri 8 Dec
I said that before the game. Rooney is tactically inept.
22:06, Fri 8 Dec
Christ. ‘Tactically inept’ . Fan bingo alert
22:08, Fri 8 Dec
Oh just eff off you annoying idiot.
22:09, Fri 8 Dec
Not so sure it’s wrong just that Juke is no longer any threat. Quality mobile forward we would look completely different and the confidence would start to come back. Goals change games we don’t look like getting many.

Coventry we bang average and other than the first and last 10 we barely put a glove on them.
22:21, Fri 8 Dec
PRBlue
Oh just eff off you annoying idiot.

You are one of the more whiny folk on here. Moan moan moan moan moan. I mean, you could try saying something interesting or something. Probably beyond you. ‘Tactically inept’ 🙄.
22:27, Fri 8 Dec
Mister Mutley
Not so sure it’s wrong just that Juke is no longer any threat. Quality mobile forward we would look completely different and the confidence would start to come back. Goals change games we don’t look like getting many.

Coventry we bang average and other than the first and last 10 we barely put a glove on them.

I didn’t think they were that great either but looked far more threatening than us. I think we were poor in the centre too (well Bielik was) and Dembele for all his talent lost the ball a lot, while two of our most talented players,, Miyoshi and Stansfield had frustrating nights. We have to get them into the game. Though yes, having no focus in attack is a huge problem (I don’t think Stansfield is that type of player and Juke just isn’t able to contribute any more. Some problems with confidence and not having the right players. But as we haven’t, find the best way of compensating.
22:27, Fri 8 Dec

But he is

You can't keep blindly trying to insult and abuse people because you are so invested in what is increasingly like a completely stupid appointment
22:29, Fri 8 Dec
I couldn’t give a flying feck what you think smartarse. If your idea of moaning is calling out exactly what was wrong with the team set up before the match started then fine I’m moaning but I was right so do one.
22:30, Fri 8 Dec
Smarter than you it seems. ‘Do one’. Should be in for a line soon.
22:33, Fri 8 Dec
Had you had on ignore for a few weeks now, so don’t waste your energy. Though I presume whatever you are suggesting about me, it’s not that I’m mentally ill/an alcoholic and should seek help, as you did so helpfully a few weeks back to a fellow blues fan. How yucky.
22:42, Fri 8 Dec
newblue
Had you had on ignore for a few weeks now, so don’t waste your energy. Though I presume whatever you are suggesting about me, it’s not that I’m mentally ill/an alcoholic and should seek help, as you did so helpfully a few weeks back to a fellow blues fan. How yucky.

You are having an absolute shocker tonight
22:43, Fri 8 Dec

But he is

You can't keep blindly trying to insult and abuse people because you are so invested in what is increasingly like a completely stupid appointment

You don’t become England’s top scorer by being “tactically inept”.

He’s out of his depth but to say he’s tactically inept is silly.