23:04, Fri 8 Dec
Llanon_joe
newblue
Had you had on ignore for a few weeks now, so don’t waste your energy. Though I presume whatever you are suggesting about me, it’s not that I’m mentally ill/an alcoholic and should seek help, as you did so helpfully a few weeks back to a fellow blues fan. How yucky.

You are having an absolute shocker tonight

I take that as very reassuring when it’s coming from you. I think mostly I’ve criticised supposedly grown up blokes squealing like teenagers and throwing tantrums. You’re in there somewhere. Don’t think at any other point I’ve suggested we played like Barcelona or that Rooney had played a blinder.

Carry on screaming and wailing if it makes you feel better though. Probably healthy in some way.
23:40, Fri 8 Dec
Christ. ‘Tactically inept’ . Fan bingo alert

But he is

You can't keep blindly trying to insult and abuse people because you are so invested in what is increasingly like a completely stupid appointment

You don’t become England’s top scorer by being “tactically inept”.

He’s out of his depth but to say he’s tactically inept is silly.

Sorry, i obviously meant as a manager. Even the DC United fans wanted him gone.

We've tried to play about 7 different styles so far under his management - is it any wonder the players look lost when everything changes from one week to the next ?
23:44, Fri 8 Dec
Llanon_joe
newblue
Had you had on ignore for a few weeks now, so don’t waste your energy. Though I presume whatever you are suggesting about me, it’s not that I’m mentally ill/an alcoholic and should seek help, as you did so helpfully a few weeks back to a fellow blues fan. How yucky.

You are having an absolute shocker tonight

I take that as very reassuring when it’s coming from you. I think mostly I’ve criticised supposedly grown up blokes squealing like teenagers and throwing tantrums. You’re in there somewhere. Don’t think at any other point I’ve suggested we played like Barcelona or that Rooney had played a blinder.

Carry on screaming and wailing if it makes you feel better though. Probably healthy in some way.

This is hilarious ... YOU are the one screaming like a child. People make valid (and sometimes invalid) criticisms of our performances under the new manager and you scweam and scweam and scweam.

"Leave my Rooney alone"
"Go down the Villa"
"If you don't back Rooney you aren't backing the owners"
"Do one"
"Shut up"
"How dare you"
"Wayno is the bestest bestest bestest manager ever"

.. okay i made the last one up ...

For weeks and weeks you and Rab have been bullying anyone who questions anything about Rooney, by linking it to some weird point about not loving Rooney means you hate the owners, and time and time again you yell at people and shut them down by saying "give him time, give him time" .... but for some people who can actually understand football they aren't seeing any improvement and are rightly asking "how much time do we need to give him" because it is getting worse, not better