22:20, Fri 8 Dec
If you were Rooney right now would you stick to your guns or would you try to shut up shop and stop the rot?
22:21, Fri 8 Dec
I don't think he knows how to shut up shop
22:23, Fri 8 Dec
If you were Rooney right now would you stick to your guns or would you try to shut up shop and stop the rot?

get pished probably, fight some Mancs, and then find a brothel
giddydoug

I think I’d hold my hands up Keegan style, apologise to the Blues fans and just accept it’ll never work.
[youtube.com]

Into The Shadows 2024 Tour Dates -

17 Feb - Theatre Severn, Shrewsbury
2 Mar - Taachi Morris Arts Centre, Taunton
30 Mar - Prince Of Wales Theatre, Cannock
20 Apr - Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton on Trent
7 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
8 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
28 Sept - Exmouth Pavilion
18 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
19 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
giddydoug

I’d take the money until I was sacked
22:25, Fri 8 Dec
If he believes in it he needs to stick to it.
22:27, Fri 8 Dec
We don’t have the players to shut up shop
22:27, Fri 8 Dec
Going on his post match interview, he 100% doesn't have a clue! He doesn't have a clue what the plan is and doesnt know how to even sound like he knows what to do.
Not calling for him to be sacked but please for god sake Wayne sort your shit out!
22:28, Fri 8 Dec
Iain_Gavin
giddydoug

I’d take the money until I was sacked

Stick it out for the payout, just because the club were foolish enough to sign an unproven manager to a long term deal for a shed load of cash doesn't make it Wayne's problem
We don’t have the players to play this Brighton style football that they want either.
Tam
GBBlue
We don’t have the players to shut up shop

I think we have. It wasn't so long ago (9 games?) that we had the second best defensive record in the division.
Make Blues Great Again
22:30, Fri 8 Dec
If I were Rooney I’d start thinking about what I’m going to do with the rest of my life, cos it won’t be football management.
22:44, Fri 8 Dec
Bluenose27
We don’t have the players to play this Brighton style football that they want either.

I would agree but what’s more concerning is it’s not like they are trying and making mistakes or just can’t do it. It looks like they haven’t had any coaching on how to play a system, unless that system is chaos.

It’s like we pass the ball to somebody and expect them to do something with it. There is no triangles, 3rd man runs or just people showing for the ball. It’s like every man for themselves on the pitch.

I still can’t work out what our identity is trying to be under Rooney I think he has lost confidence in possession based high tempo himself and now we are just in no mans land.
22:48, Fri 8 Dec
Llanon_joe
Going on his post match interview, he 100% doesn't have a clue! He doesn't have a clue what the plan is and doesnt know how to even sound like he knows what to do.
Not calling for him to be sacked but please for god sake Wayne sort your shit out!

Pre match interview was more interesting for me. He knows he's not going anywhere, regardless of the results.

For all the talk of players coming in, I'd be more worried about losing players at the moment.
22:49, Fri 8 Dec
You’re right. He come in and wanted us to play this front foot possession football, and we didn’t do that tonight. Nor did we do it against Rotherham, or Wednesday. There’s no clear style of play. It just looks like a team of individuals atm, with no idea what theyre supposed to do, and no organisation.