22:30, Fri 8 Dec
Birmingham manager Wayne Rooney laments his side for conceding 'sloppy' goals in their defeat against Coventry.

[www.skysports.com]
22:31, Fri 8 Dec
Wayne -“we was pretty shit”
[youtube.com]

Into The Shadows 2024 Tour Dates -

17 Feb - Theatre Severn, Shrewsbury
2 Mar - Taachi Morris Arts Centre, Taunton
30 Mar - Prince Of Wales Theatre, Cannock
20 Apr - Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton on Trent
7 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
8 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
28 Sept - Exmouth Pavilion
18 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
19 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
22:33, Fri 8 Dec
I wonder how much he keeps faith of the owners by basically saying “the players aren’t good enough/doing what we ask them to do/understand the plan”.

I suspect he is throwing them under the bus, he doesn’t seem to hold back in press conferences.
22:37, Fri 8 Dec
Its poor management. Does he really belive that that is the best way to motivate the players.
Apart from err the word he uses most is "sloppy"...and I'm fed up of us being sloppy...maybe a better word would be careless.
22:41, Fri 8 Dec
Birmingham manager Wayne Rooney laments his side for conceding 'sloppy' goals in their defeat against Coventry.

[www.skysports.com]

Yes Wayne, conceding two sloppy goals was our only problem.

If you're going to insult our intelligence then take a week off - stay at home and look after your kids and send Colleen down the training ground - she couldn't do any worse.
22:41, Fri 8 Dec
He looked shellshocked in his post match interview.

5 points from a possible 27

Won less points than Zola after 9 games

Players clearly don't want to play for him
22:42, Fri 8 Dec
The verbal beatings shall continue until morale improves
22:54, Fri 8 Dec
The sloppy thing was appointing him in the first place.
The players don’t understand what he wants from them. That is obvious.
There is no pattern to our play, players are all over the place. That is the manager’s fault, not the players.
We are in a spiral now. I can’t see it changing unless Rooney is gone.
00:31, Sat 9 Dec
Indeed, what about the zero goal threat and an incohesive midfield.
01:18, Sat 9 Dec
Honestly even though the form was awful our performances under Zola were not this bad. This is worse under Rooney imo. There’s nothing I’ve seen that gives any hope in our performances.
08:59, Sat 9 Dec
It was the whole performance apart from the first ten minutes that was the problem.
09:24, Sat 9 Dec
Hold your hands up Mr Wagner Mr Cook this hasn't worked and it's never going to work. One bad business decision at BCFC will not define you so please make your next a good one,nothing against the management and coaches it's just not happening, it's obvious the players don't want it.You said had it not been for the wonderful job JE did last season in keeping us in the league you wouldn't have looked at us, carry on with this regime and we'll be in league 1 in no time,will you look to bail out at that point ?