22:30, Fri 8 Dec
Listening to them on sky, I think they would be the dream team to come in now. Decent manager in Row ett and number two, blue nose Deeney.
No thanks. Deeney stole a living off us.
Have you listened to what Deeney is saying?
Players would play for those two easy.
22:31, Fri 8 Dec
He’s calling the players out
22:31, Fri 8 Dec
Fair play to Deeney saying it’s the players fault not Rooney
Yeah but he’s a Bluenose it’s different, passion.
22:34, Fri 8 Dec
I thought Rowett was spot on when commenting on possesion based high press football. He talked about being pragmatic.
Think the players would love going into training too.
22:40, Fri 8 Dec
quicksand
Think the players would love going into training too.

Of course they would, Deeney and Rowett are about their level when they were players.

You definitely wouldnt enjoy coming into training under two of England's greatest ever players would you!

Give me a break ffs
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
22:41, Fri 8 Dec
No and no
Have you seen Rooneys interviews pre and post match? No I don’t think it would inspire many people. Doesn’t matter who you are, if you are not clever in interviews then it won’t work. That’s why most world class players don’t make it as a mangers. Look how clever and charismatic the top managers are with the media.
22:45, Fri 8 Dec
The youngsters might enjoy it. Not the hardended players who are currently at the club. That’s why they are playing so poor imo.
22:48, Fri 8 Dec
Rooney may be a better manager of better players but its the managers job to adapt to the players not the other way round.
Just no...NO