22:55, Fri 8 Dec
Hmm...

Dare I say, Roberts was ok, obviously his distribution isn't that good, but at least he's no nonsense when defending

A better showing than of late from Ruddy

A nice promising cameo from Donovan

We definitely won't lose this Saturday
22:56, Fri 8 Dec
Buddy Mercer
Hmm...

Dare I say, Roberts was ok, obviously his distribution isn't that good, but at least he's no nonsense when defending

A better showing than of late from Ruddy

A nice promising cameo from Donovan

We definitely won't lose this Saturday

I think aiwu could be decent. Might be on my own
22:57, Fri 8 Dec
Bit of a lapse in concentration on one through ball. Apart from that did ok. Our two central defenders were reasonably solid given what they had to put up with.
23:00, Fri 8 Dec
Roberts did ok i thought. Way better than aiwu, who had another shocker of a game.
I thought Donovan showed the no fear they wanted; by looking lively and having a go. Shame the rest of the team can’t do it.
Ruddy made some good saves.

That’s it. The rest was absolutely awful.
23:02, Fri 8 Dec
Didn’t expect anything other than a loss.

Wasn’t disappointed.

Repeat for Wednesday and Monday.
23:03, Fri 8 Dec
Bluenose27
Roberts did ok i thought. Way better than aiwu, who had another shocker of a game.
I thought Donovan showed the no fear they wanted; by looking lively and having a go. Shame the rest of the team can’t do it.
Ruddy made some good saves.

That’s it. The rest was absolutely awful.

Why did Aiwu have a shocker. I can’t remember anything of note
23:04, Fri 8 Dec
Won 5-0 on bookings - pashun 👊
23:05, Fri 8 Dec
Confidence and belief plays a massive part in football. Tonight yiu saw a team without much.

I think this happens when you have little goal threat. Last year we got a fair few from set pieces they have dried up. It has been a problem for years.

We obviously need a few better players but they are better than what you are seeing at the moment..
23:06, Fri 8 Dec
theAtlas
Won 5-0 on bookings - pashun 👊

That flattered us 4-2 would have been fairer.
23:08, Fri 8 Dec
Roberts was actually quite good
23:08, Fri 8 Dec
Mister Mutley
Confidence and belief plays a massive part in football. Tonight yiu saw a team without much.

I think this happens when you have little goal threat. Last year we got a fair few from set pieces they have dried up. It has been a problem for years.

We obviously need a few better players but they are better than what you are seeing at the moment..

👍