08:34, Sat 9 Dec
Only positive from last night. Came on and showed the others how to play with energy and purpose, unlucky not to score with our best effort of the match. Looks a great player if we can use him correctly.
08:38, Sat 9 Dec
Have we got a Minogue as well?
Get us coming out to Especially For You. Will be marvellous I tell ya
Tony Fantastico
08:46, Sat 9 Dec
I should be so lucky
08:47, Sat 9 Dec
👍
Tony Fantastico
08:50, Sat 9 Dec
Donovan, Dixon & Kamara get them involved in the first team, probably show more heart and desire than some of the crap I’m seeing atm.
09:03, Sat 9 Dec
Agree, problem is they're not ready for 90 mins in the Champ yet (IMHO), need to be weaned with 15 mins here or there. Not the silver bullett for our current demise.
09:10, Sat 9 Dec
montypenguin
Agree, problem is they're not ready for 90 mins in the Champ yet (IMHO), need to be weaned with 15 mins here or there. Not the silver bullett for our current demise.

Oh absolutely I’m not saying throw them into the fire, maybe start to integrate them now, everyone’s banging on about new faces in January and it perhaps being different when he has his own players in, well there’s three he can include surely?
And from all accounts albeit kids, they are footballers with abit of talent not cloggers.

I’m not sure signings will make a huge difference personally, how long will it take them to settle in, get coached up, could take time, so again as much as we hound these players and rightly so after performances like last night, bringing in 3/4 ain’t the silver bullet either.