08:39, Sat 9 Dec
According to Rooney on a post match interview last night on BBC WM, said Anderson woke up with an injury to his ankle in bed early Friday morning and was unable to play on Friday night.

Strange injury and personally think there may be more to it than what is being said publicly? Either Sanderson is swinging the lead or Rooney is throwing him under the bus, maybe the reports of dissension in the dressing room amongst certain players is true and never a good sign for a manager.

Of course he really could have woke up injured in the middle of the night, but surely Rooney wouldn't say that out loud publicly as it just sounds as a comment in a public forum that can be open to ridicule or interpretation in many ways even if true. Surely most people would say he injured himself in training rather than that?
Strong rumours that Long hasn't been injured all this time and had a big bust up with Cole.
Do we even know what his 'injury' is?
08:44, Sat 9 Dec
roger hynd
Strong rumours that Long hasn't been injured all this time and had a big bust up with Cole.
Bad hoof
Tony Fantastico
NotFitToLaceDeanPeersBoots
According to Rooney on a post match interview last night on BBC WM, said Anderson woke up with an injury to his ankle in bed early Friday morning and was unable to play on Friday night.

Strange injury and personally think there may be more to it than what is being said publicly? Either Sanderson is swinging the lead or Rooney is throwing him under the bus, maybe the reports of dissension in the dressing room amongst certain players is true and never a good sign for a manager.

Of course he really could have woke up injured in the middle of the night, but surely Rooney wouldn't say that out loud publicly as it just sounds as a comment in a public forum that can be open to ridicule or interpretation in many ways even if true. Surely most people would say he injured himself in training rather than that?
I don’t know what to say. So I’ll just laugh
Tony Fantastico
08:49, Sat 9 Dec
Yes I heard Long had a bust up with Cole after the Hull game.
08:50, Sat 9 Dec
Handcuffs, sex games, happens all the time....
08:50, Sat 9 Dec
He don’t wanna play for him. None of them do it seems.
shd
08:53, Sat 9 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
roger hynd
Bad hoof

I’d have Long in the team in an instant over Aiwu
He’s shit
08:58, Sat 9 Dec
Sanderson may have gout. It’s a bastard.

As for Long, much as I like him, much as he improved from his early performances, he’s no John Roberts.
He don’t wanna play for him. None of them do it seems.

Pity they can’t be arsed playing for themselves then, or the fans….fans like Rab and Robert Hopkins who seem to go to most games, home and away. Do they deserve such disrespect?
Shades of Leroy Lita. Gout sounds likely but with their diet regime that shouldn’t happen. You would have thought…

Even players individual body parts are giving up and refusing to play for Rooney.
09:16, Sat 9 Dec
KROJim
Shades of Leroy Lita. Gout sounds likely but with their diet regime that shouldn’t happen. You would have thought…

Even players individual body parts are giving up and refusing to play for Rooney.
Personally
i think Sanderson has fallen out of favour, probably told he wasn't going to play last night and threw his toys, he has been very sub standard this season, I really do think the captaincy is too much for him, I did hear last night that Rooney is hell bent on rebuilding the spine of the team, which I presume is at least a goalkeeper, a centre half, a ball playing midfielder and a striker, whether that will be enough to turn things around we shall see
09:19, Sat 9 Dec
The Clough template
Sandersons shared a story of him shopping for new shoes 17 hours ago which is quite amusing.
09:39, Sat 9 Dec
Elky
Sandersons shared a story of him shopping for new shoes 17 hours ago which is quite amusing.

His foot has ballooned up tbf so he’s rightfully out looking for some pavers support shoes 🤷‍♂️