08:53, Sat 9 Dec
Ingrained in the club and accepted (me very much included in that)
We’re a joke on and off the pitch sadly lacking in so many areas needed to succeed. Thank god we’ve got owners who are striving to improve us. But it will take time. One of the biggest changes needed is to look at players characters before signing the bastards. Anyone recently who has been a gobby git and tried to lead has been a Dean/Paul Robinson type who talks to blame others as opposed to rally others. Oh for a Barry Ferguson or Martin O’Connor type. The Academy systems are producing skill but failing to produce leaders.
Does my nut in
Tony Fantastico
09:27, Sat 9 Dec
It will get better mate. New Inexperienced owners, right intent, will get it right in the long run. Made a mistake in appointing Rooney (and Cook) IMHO, but will not tolerate failure. Shit right now I know but future's brighter than it's been for a long time
Get Eck in to do the due diligence
Rab C Nesbitt
We’re a joke on and off the pitch sadly lacking in so many areas needed to succeed. Thank god we’ve got owners who are striving to improve us. But it will take time. One of the biggest changes needed is to look at players characters before signing the bastards. Anyone recently who has been a gobby git and tried to lead has been a Dean/Paul Robinson type who talks to blame others as opposed to rally others. Oh for a Barry Ferguson or Martin O’Connor type. The Academy systems are producing skill but failing to produce leaders.
Does my nut in

Don't think you can say we are a joke off the pitch anymore. Appointing Rooney will not define our owners, in exactly the same way that the filths' owners appointing Gerrard hasn't defined them.
Up the feckin Blues
Yeah we are desperate for a Liam Daish type right now.
I feel this is partly why Juke is getting so many minutes. The only natural leader we have.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
Bluesince62
Rab C Nesbitt
Does my nut in

Don't think you can say we are a joke off the pitch anymore. Appointing Rooney will not define our owners, in exactly the same way that the filths' owners appointing Gerrard hasn't defined them.
Still loads for them to do mate. The ground isn’t really fit for purpose. Certainly for not what they want to provide. It will take time but they’ll get there
Tony Fantastico
Nikola Zigic
I feel this is partly why Juke is getting so many minutes. The only natural leader we have.
I don’t see that mate. Nice bloke but no leader. Blows my mind how weak we are on the pitch
Tony Fantastico