08:57, Sat 9 Dec
Ungrateful bastards. I despise the effers. We gave the homeless gits a home and some food off our table. Put the heating on for them and fed them. We had next to nothing but shared it. They abused our hospitality and offered little in thanks. I’ll celebrate wildly if they ever go bust.
That’ll show ‘em
Tony Fantastico
09:03, Sat 9 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
Ungrateful bastards. I despise the effers. We gave the homeless gits a home and some food off our table. Put the heating on for them and fed them. We had next to nothing but shared it. They abused our hospitality and offered little in thanks. I’ll celebrate wildly if they ever go bust.
That’ll show ‘em
So was they expected to let us win ?. It's not their fault we are pee poor
09:04, Sat 9 Dec
Most are grateful, but obviously they're going to celebrate beating us. And rub our noses in sacking a former legend of their club as manager who had us in the play off spots, to replace him with Wayne effing Rooney and subsequently guide us to plummet down the table.

Can you blame them?

I know we say we don't care what others think, but surely neutral views in the whole situation tell you all you need to know. Horrendous act of self harm by a foolish CEO.
09:06, Sat 9 Dec
They're from Coventry. That's their eternal cross to bare. At least they had something to celebrate last night before going home to grapple with the opposable thumb headache.
09:12, Sat 9 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
That’ll show ‘em

We'd have done the same if the shoe was on the other foot let's be honest

Thought they really got behind their team

A club that seems galvanised after all their troubles of recent years and appears very united on and off the pitch even after selling their 2 best players
09:13, Sat 9 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
That’ll show ‘em

Agree totally, you look on their message boards how ungrateful they are and despise us for all we did for them, should have let them share with Burton Albion for the humiliation..
09:27, Sat 9 Dec
Sunik
Most are grateful, but obviously they're going to celebrate beating us. And rub our noses in sacking a former legend of their club as manager who had us in the play off spots, to replace him with Wayne effing Rooney and subsequently guide us to plummet down the table.

Can you blame them?

I know we say we don't care what others think, but surely neutral views in the whole situation tell you all you need to know. Horrendous act of self harm by a foolish CEO.
I had to buy my own wine last night. Should never have to buy a drink in Coventry again. Never trust a effer who abuses your hospitality. Bastards
Tony Fantastico
Grateful or ungrateful their support was top class tonight, backed the team in number and noise. Compare this to the library St Andrews has become , even our away support is quiet these days
Time for change
Shudda reported em. Let yourself down there.
Tha Project OBE
Shudda reported em. Let yourself down there.
I even wished the young lady a good night and good weekend and offered her a tip. I did take the very hard plastic pint glasses home with me though. That’s the least they deserved after serving wine in a plastic pint ‘glass’. Uncouth ignoramuses
Tony Fantastico
10:03, Sat 9 Dec
drinking wine at football you deserve everything you get !
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
10:05, Sat 9 Dec
I will not drink shit beer at football grounds.
I’ve not got a lot bar some self respect
Tony Fantastico