08:58, Sat 9 Dec
What do you say ?.
09:01, Sat 9 Dec
No offence, but pointless discussion. Rooney's going nowhere for now.
I’ll thank you to keep your sick fantasies to yourself.
09:02, Sat 9 Dec
Sweepover
What do you say ?.
I would say No Chance, Rooney is not going anywhere, Cook and Co wouldn't want egg on their faces.
09:03, Sat 9 Dec
They won’t have a choice in a few weeks
09:03, Sat 9 Dec
I think their faces may have a touch of yolk on them already
09:06, Sat 9 Dec
Tha Project OBE
I think their faces may have a touch of yolk on them already
Well if not yolk, the shell is well and truly shattered
09:09, Sat 9 Dec
We can’t do any worse, just never known a club that could be doing so well creating so much revived positivity in such little time then blowing the whole thing in one foul swoop in even shorter time with what can only be described as a PR stunt!

I never had and will never have any faith in Rooney and co being anything other than a mistake the sooner the board accept that, get rid and move on the better…….
09:09, Sat 9 Dec
No

Use some of that world class talent in the building and run a thorough and effective recruitment process to identify the most suitable candidate

Not just the moat recent bloke to fall off the manager merry go round or who your CEO's mate has as a client
09:14, Sat 9 Dec
Mowbray, Cooper, yadder yadder

It ain't happening, Rooney is here to stay
They would never employ such a dour manager but rather a marquee name. Rooney is likely going nowhere anytime soon!
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
09:22, Sat 9 Dec
Sweepover
What do you say ?.
I love the bastard. But it won’t happen.
Tony Fantastico
shd
09:23, Sat 9 Dec
Worcester Blue
Mowbray, Cooper, yadder yadder

It ain't happening, Rooney is here to stay

Even if we continue this slide and end up in the bottom 3 which is odds on to happen in the next few weeks ?
And then if we continue to stay in the relegation spots and there’s no sign of improvements ?
And if the worst happens and we get relegated….is that acceptable just cus of who Rooney is ??

The one thing that is universally accepted is football is a results driven business
09:35, Sat 9 Dec
Yes for me but as many have said WR is staying put atm and we may have to continue to take our lumps I’m afraid.

But unlike when JE was sacked (ok they had WR lined up) there are actual managers available.

These are the names currently down the job centre.

Steve Cooper (next week?)
Tony Mowbray
Ralf Hassenhutll
Michael Beale
Graham Potter
Frank Lampard
Michael Duff
Jesse Marsch
Nathan Jones
Gary Rowett
John Eustace
Dean Smith (Bacon face)

Just slightly out of reach imo are 😜

Zinedine Zidane
Hansi Flick
Antonio Conte
Julien Loputegi
I’ll thank you to keep your sick fantasies to yourself.
😘