09:29, Sat 9 Dec
He has invested heavily and has been exemplary in everything he’s said and done. His vision for us in the City is total class.

BUT Cook has sold him an absolute pup to put it politely.
09:31, Sat 9 Dec
If it's too expensive to sack Rooney then just send him to schools and the community to take selfies and sign autographs with Tom Brady.

What a circus.
Yes. Poor Tom deserves better than all this negativity and ingratitude.

He’s probably in despair at the start Wayne has made and in equal despair at the hysteria of the fans.

I’m not sure we deserve him.

#pray4tom
Tha Project OBE

He’s probably in despair at the start Wayne has made and in equal despair at the hysteria of the fans.

#pray4tom

Anyone that gives Tom any grief, personally or otherwise, is a c-nut. Close thread. End of. etc.
Up the feckin Blues
Tha Project OBE

#pray4tom

Rubbish.

He's a hard headed American business tycoon who has invested in us for long term profit. And there's nothing wrong in that.

However, his big mistake is entrusting Cooke to convince him to appoint Rooney.

His long term investment plans won't be railroaded by this cock up.
I do feel sorry for him on a personal level but he's an astute businessman and knew this wasn't going to be easy. He was in the stands with us at Preston and saw the level of football we can play, I'm sure he has a B plan if and when he feels the Rooney experiment needs killing.

I haven't seen any abuse aimed at him personally but I might be wrong. Agree with other posters though, personal abuse to anyone at Blues is unacceptable, even if born of frustration.
09:47, Sat 9 Dec
What did he he say at the open night?
He was blessed to have Garry Cook.

Seems like Cook has done abit of a David Karresh on Tom 🤷‍♂️ and that’s who he’s entrusted to be in charge of football operations, I’m really not so sure myself on Cook, he may have great intentions being a blue himself and all that, but I’ve hardly seen prem clubs banging his door down to run them.
Could just be a good car salesman, because he loves to talk.
montypenguin
I do feel sorry for him on a personal level but he's an astute businessman and knew this wasn't going to be easy. He was in the stands with us at Preston and saw the level of football we can play, I'm sure he has a B plan if and when he feels the Rooney experiment needs killing.

I haven't seen any abuse aimed at him personally but I might be wrong. Agree with other posters though, personal abuse to anyone at Blues is unacceptable, even if born of frustration.

Spot on - I had heard some brain dead moron gave him grief at a recent game, but can't confirm - hopefully it isn't true or Tom didn't hear it if it is true.
Up the feckin Blues
09:49, Sat 9 Dec
They might be railroaded a little by third tier football.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
Tha Project OBE

#pray4tom

Anyone that gives Tom any grief, personally or otherwise, is a c-nut. Close thread. End of. etc.

My friend, I have seen zero evidence of Tom getting any grief.
09:53, Sat 9 Dec
Indefatigable
Tha Project OBE

#pray4tom

Rubbish.

He's a hard headed American business tycoon who has invested in us for long term profit. And there's nothing wrong in that.

Exactly this, no business turnaround is without its bumps in the the road on its journey. The disappointing thing is most of us saw this happening so it was an unnecessary mistake. The true test of him is how quickly he corrects his mistake. With the way they have stuck with the old staff at St Andrews it does look like they have a mentallity of allowing things to come right rather than make knee jerk reactions. So it does look for the time being we are going have to grin and bear it.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
Tom will get this right in the long term, he must realise that this needs urgent attention. He getting most things right, shame the most important appointment has not been right.
10:24, Sat 9 Dec
Wagners an astute businessman I’m sure he will know when the time is right to pull the trigger and also give Cooke a slap on the wrist
LBN
10:24, Sat 9 Dec
Indefatigable
Tha Project OBE

#pray4tom

Rubbish.

100% this.
He hired Cooke who sacked JE and hired Rooney. This is Wagners doing, but i'm sure this little blip will have very little effect on his long term goal.
10:50, Sat 9 Dec
LBN
Why can’t people spell Cook’s name properly?